MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

sorry hon shes got neal on her mind.....i offered to take her down when i come in june.......free ride down and all she has to do is re-kindle that spark with neal and shes in  like flint lol........... ;) she wont take me up on it though...........

Well, it depends on the boss and my $ situation. Ya know how much I want that car, so I dunno!!! :lol:

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if ya hook up with neal again he can buy ya a new car...... :D  lol.......

Now I HOPE he remembers who I am!!! I f***ing talked with him at Linkins Dining center at West Campus, ISU for crying out loud!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Now I HOPE he remembers who I am!!!  I f***ing talked with him at Linkins Dining center at West Campus, ISU for crying out loud!

well then you should come down with me and refresh his memory.......... ;)

Did you go out with him??

No. Ya see, my RA freshman year was dating another pitcher on the team (Matt Hines), and the group of girls I'd eat with nearly every night would go to the dining center and sit near the baseball team, sometimes even eating with them. So, I did get to talk to Neal a few times. He's a real nice guy.

No.  Ya see, my RA freshman year was dating another pitcher on the team (Matt Hines), and the group of girls I'd eat with nearly every night would go to the dining center and sit near the baseball team, sometimes even eating with them.  So, I did get to talk to Neal a few times.  He's a real nice guy.

So this is a school girl crush ;-)

Heather, why don't you send me a pic and I'll show it to Neal.  So he will remember you for sure when you come here.  :)

www.geocities.com/kfflbears

I don't know if he'll readily remember me, cuz it's been two years since he's pitched here. But I have seen him pitch on numerous occasions, so I know his pitching tendencies.

Hey Heather, i'm sorry but i didnt resist and i saw ur picture ... you are beautifull girl... :D  ;)

I concur...

You are a cutie. Even if Neal doesn't remember you, you are welcome to visit me in Birmingham anytime. ;)

Well looks like I am going to have to revive the original intent of this thread. This weekend was the most pathetic display that I have seen since the west coast swing last year. I don't know if this team doesn't respect Manuel or what, but it is obvious they either don't think his job is on the line, or they don't care that it is. I know Seattle is a good team, but we just mailed it in this weekend. I am extremely disappointed right now, and am fearing us getting swept out in Oakland and Seattle.

or was that our players I heard talking about KW?  :lol:

Oh.. you're bad cw.

I tell ya.. there are some balls on this board - duh! I would have just kept my mouth shut like I did since Saturday and let nature take it's course.

:ph34r: ;)