2 More Losses to Minny and JM is gone...

aboz56

Hell, I wouldn't mind getting swept by the Twins if that gets JM fired. Hes gonna cost us a lot more if he stays.

Id LOVE to get swept by the twinkies if it meant the loss of that loser we call our manager.

Guest hotsoxchick1

:fyou to you too........lol.......jm is a favorite of jr.. hes not going that easily...........kw will hit the door first (i hope).. espically now that eddie e is back and feeling fiesty........eddie doesnt like kenny and make no mistake about it when you have a controling part of the team, your opinion counts on these matters............. :D

:fyou  to you too........lol.......jm is a favorite of jr.. hes not going that easily...........kw will hit the door first (i hope).. espically now that eddie e is back and feeling fiesty........eddie doesnt like kenny and make no mistake about it when you have  a controling part of the team, your opinion counts on these matters............. :D

:fyou

Guest hotsoxchick1
Lol there is over 130 games left in the season.  If we do something now we have a chance.  Otherwise we are pretty f***ed.

my point being .. theyre not going to do anything........oh never mind......its not worth getting in a fight over.........

I'd rather win tonight than get JM fired.

I'm sick of losing.

oh, there is someone here besides me pulling for the Sox - glad you posted! I thought I was the only one! :cheers

To everyone who wanted Minnesota to win ... :lolhitting is as nicely as I can put it.

In all of the JM bashing and cheering for the Twins in this thread I think it is significant that because of the b****ing everyone missed HSC's little news item which she has hinted at before:

Einhorn does not like KW. Einhorn was very sick but now is back. And remembering last year that JR was pissed as hell at KW for the Big Hurt fiasco with Boston and the angry scene in the offices with pounding of tables,

you have been told that the smart money is not on your wish to fire JM (and I personally think it would be stupid as hell to fire JM now and at least for the duration of this season) -

the smart money is now on KW being the one to go.

In all of the JM bashing and cheering for the Twins in this thread I think it is significant that because of the b****ing everyone missed HSC's little news item which she has hinted at before:

Einhorn does not like KW.  Einhorn was very sick but now is back. And remembering last year that JR was pissed as hell at KW for the Big Hurt fiasco with Boston and the angry scene in the offices with pounding of tables,

you have been told that the smart money is not on your wish to fire JM (and I personally think it would be stupid as hell to fire JM now and at least for the duration of this season) - 

And the sooner the better. I still can't figure out why it is taking this long.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Einhorn does not like KW.  Einhorn was very sick but now is back. And remembering last year that JR was pissed as hell at KW for the Big Hurt fiasco with Boston and the angry scene in the offices with pounding of tables,

glad to see someone was paying attention..........

glad to see someone was paying attention..........

I am not very smart but I leared a long time ago that listening carefully can take you a long way -

and I know as sure as anything that listening to you is a very key skill that I want to have.

Listening is a lost art, though, or maybe an art that never was! I thought you ahd put up a large neon flashing sign for everyone to see, at least twice now, once in this thread, and no one posted on it. Meanwhile I am making plans to ply you with margaretas next time I see you to learn more! :lol: :cheers :cheers :cheers

(of course you can email me)

(and off subject thank you for the earlier email - I got in touch immediately and have heard back and I don't know more than you but I was glad to know so I could send my love and really touched she took time out to reply tonight, so thank you - I would have been very unhappy had I not known until later because those two are so very special to me - that is one reason I took the boys at the Yankee game last season so you could all have some grown up time together, it was my gift to you in a class by yourself with me and two wonderful people who i really like)

dear lord , please let it be true what HSC and CW are saying..havent soxc fans paid enough for the black cloud we brought over baseball 84 years ago???...isnt that long enough??...the jews only wandered in the desert for 40 years...we have more than doubled that ;) ...please lord...please...let the powers to be make one good move here and replace KW with a qualified GM :rolleyes: