Billy Koch

SoxFanForever

Guest hotsoxchick1
The Killa's always up for a threesome  :headbang

THREESOME!  :headbang  THREESOME!  :headbang  THREESOME!  :headbang  THREESOME!  :headbang  THREESOME!  :headbang

:(

omfg lmao.. dont worry heather ... he couldnt handle both of us in his dreams much less in real life...... :D ..........hes the eternal ATNA.... all talk no action.. type of guy........ :headbang :headbang :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Lol, thanks for the info HSC.  Though I am a little worried that this thread is turning into sex city  :lolhitting

ya know i just try to keep the smut out and look at what happens......lol lol lol.......anyhow ill find out more tomorrow when i go to the game.......and when i get home youll all be the first ones to know what i find out........i promise.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Sweet, thanks.  And don't worry....most of the people here enjoy the smut lol.  Brings some fun to the boards.  Wouldn't be the same without ya.

hey ya know what ever floats the boats i guess...........im just glad to see everyone in a good mood for a change ........ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Maybe we can use this series to get ourselves rollin.

lol i sure hope so.. something has got to give soon or were all going to burst........and its not going to be pretty......... :rolleyes:

Hawk mentioned something about the speed gun measuring soft tonight during the game. I don't think in 5 innings i saw a pitch over 91. I dunno if they were just bulls***ting though.

He pitched relatively well tonight actually, that home run was muscled out, just like Mags was the inning before. Both good pitches and both just barely HR.

but most of koch's pitchers were 86 -88..he had one real high fastball at 90..even garland was reaching 86...even if you add 5 mph koch is still at 91-93 , occasionally 95...this is a guy thay should bring it 98 anytime he needs it

if we take a one run lead into the 9th tomorrow..can we really bring in koch to pitch???

baggio, I now consider that we need a four run lead at the end of 8 to be Koch Proof.

Hawk mentioned something about the speed gun measuring soft tonight during the game. I don't think in 5 innings i saw a pitch over 91. I dunno if they were just bulls***ting though.

He pitched relatively well tonight actually, that home run was muscled out, just like Mags was the inning before. Both good pitches and both just barely HR.

but most of koch's pitchers were 86 -88..he had one real high fastball at 90..even garland was reaching 86...even if you add 5 mph koch is still at 91-93 , occasionally 95...this is a guy thay should bring it 98 anytime he needs it

if we take a one run lead into the 9th tomorrow..can we really bring in koch to pitch???

baggio, I now consider that we need a four run lead at the end of 8 to be Koch Proof.

thats about right..3 runs im still nervous

Guest hotsoxchick1
copy cat

ummm cw you go bback an check your email from me.. i was the original person and its on there.........lol lol lol............ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok lol you can have that much......Ã Ê þ ˜û ü ® Ÿ » Ï ² ê ...amoung some of the other cool things you can do with an alt button..........lol......

The Killa's always up for a threesome  :headbang

THREESOME!  :headbang  THREESOME!  :headbang  THREESOME!  :headbang  THREESOME!  :headbang  THREESOME!  :headbang

:(

omfg lmao.. dont worry heather ... he couldnt handle both of us in his dreams much less in real life...... :D ..........hes the eternal ATNA.... all talk no action.. type of guy........ :headbang :headbang :headbang

i think i missed a pretty interesting discussion to watch. oh well.

I thought Koch was more of a pitcher in Saturday's game. He was using a good curve and a changeup to go along with a fastball, but I admit I was looking for more heat than the radar gun showed. The homer was freak thing and goes to show you when things aren't going well anything bad can and does happen to you. I hope he's not hurt, but with an ERA over 8 it does bring up the question.