OFFICIAL SOXTALK TICKET SWAP THREAD!!!

BigNDfan80

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to issue a public thank you to Rowand44 for hooking me up with tickets to the Sox v. Yankees game on August 19th. It's not easy for us out of towners to score decent seats at these high demand games.

Now Steff .. where are those August 20th tickets? ;)

Hey there, I'm a newer poster here. Been around for a while, but I just like to lurk for the most part. I was wondering if anyone could possibly hook my family and I up for 3 tickets to the 8/19 and/or 8/20 Yankee games. I know it's getting a little late to be asking for these, but some of the prices online are kind of crazy right now! I'm just hoping for something decent in the lower level, nothing too fancy though! Thanks a bunch guys! :gosox1:

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 23, 2005 -> 01:40 AM)
I want to issue a public thank you to Rowand44 for hooking me up with tickets to the Sox v. Yankees game on August 19th.  It's not easy for us out of towners to score decent seats at these high demand games. 

Now Steff .. where are those August 20th tickets?  ;)

I got them.. gave Mike his already, and I have the ones for you, Jason, and Mario sitting right here.. just too lazy to mail them. Can I just give them to you on the 19th..?

And Soxy.. there is a slim chance I'll have 2 extras... so if you're interested let me know.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 23, 2005 -> 06:03 AM)
I got them.. gave Mike his already, and I have the ones for you, Jason, and Mario sitting right here.. just too lazy to mail them. Can I just give them to you on the 19th..?

That would be cool, assuming we actually cross paths on the 19th.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 23, 2005 -> 06:04 AM)
That would be cool, assuming we actually cross paths on the 19th.

That's the day Jim's doing BP so we'll be there. Plus I have to give Jason all their tickets that day..

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 23, 2005 -> 06:06 AM)
I'm sure we'll work it out.  Where are your seats?

For Friday... IIRC right behind the Yanks dugout. Same section our seasons are in but 1st row behind the dugout.

I'm coming to town the first week of August and hoping to find good seats for the day game against Toronto on Thursday August 4th, if anyone has tickets (1 but maybe 2) they want to part with. I'm assuming I can find something decent walking up to the park, but thought I would check. Thanks!