Cubs fans are retarded.

GoArow33

So I woke up this morning to get my paper and I notice that my White Sox flag has been taken off its stand and thrown onto the driveway and when I walked further down that some drunken loser had written Cubs in spray paint across my side walk. This happens to be beyond friendly jeering in my mind and I'm quite upset that I'll probably have to get new concrete in to cover up this trash on my sidewalk. So today I'll be cheering extra loud on the first base side @ the cell. GO SOX!!! Win this one for my sidewalk... :gosox3:

QUOTE(GoArow33 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 09:13 AM)
So I woke up this morning to get my paper and I notice that my White Sox flag has been taken off its stand and thrown onto the driveway and when I walked further down that some drunken loser had written Cubs in spray paint across my side walk. This happens to be beyond friendly jeering in my mind and I'm quite upset that I'll probably have to get new concrete in to cover up this trash on my sidewalk. So today I'll be cheering extra loud on the first base side @ the cell. GO SOX!!! Win this one for my sidewalk... :gosox3:

thats pretty pathetic. it lets you know how they feel about the upcoming series though.

You can probably get it powerwashed right off...Perfect Powerwash in Berwyn/Cicero area...

Muranic (sp?) Acid will take it off.. but I'd call the police if I were you. A nice $75 ticket for defacing public property might make the asshole think twice about doing that s*** next time. :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 09:23 AM)
Muranic (sp?) Acid will take it off.. but I'd call the police if I were you. A nice $75 ticket for defacing public property might make the asshole think twice about doing that s*** next time.  :lol:

Muriatic. We used that crap to scrape the lake scum off of my dads boat. Pretty much watered down hydrochloric acid, vicious stuff.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 02:23 PM)
Muranic (sp?) Acid will take it off.. but I'd call the police if I were you. A nice $75 ticket for defacing public property might make the asshole think twice about doing that s*** next time.  :lol:

Exactly, that is just going too far!! I can handle the smack talk, but once someone touches me or my s***, IT'S ON.

Call the cops.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 08:27 AM)
Muriatic. We used that crap to scrape the lake scum off of my dads boat.  Pretty much watered down hydrochloric acid, vicious stuff.

That will take it off the concrete, but the only problem is it will clean the sidewalk too good. You'll have a clean spot in the middle of a dirty sidewalk. Eventually this will go back, but for a while it look strange. Anything is better than "CUBS", though.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 08:27 AM)
Muriatic. We used that crap to scrape the lake scum off of my dads boat.  Pretty much watered down hydrochloric acid, vicious stuff.

then with the left over hcl... pour some in a empty plastic two liter bottle and add some strips of aluminum foil screw the cap on and walk away... an open space would be recommended 'cause it's gonna blow... :D

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 09:38 AM)
then with the left over hcl... pour some in a empty plastic two liter bottle and add some strips of aluminum foil screw the cap on and walk away... an open space would be recommended 'cause it's gonna blow... :D

Um. The FBI wants to speak with you.

Yeah definitly just got done speaking with the police. They came over and saw it, and they're giving us a free power wash. Turns out the policeman grew up a Sox fan on the southside. And the White Sox flag is flying as high as it can right now (on the top of my basketball hoop!) haha. Yeah, I'm headed to the cell pretty soon. I think this is a good omen of things to come.

QUOTE(GoArow33 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 10:47 AM)
Yeah definitly just got done speaking with the police. They came over and saw it, and they're giving us a free power wash. Turns out the policeman grew up a Sox fan on the southside. And the White Sox flag is flying as high as it can right now (on the top of my basketball hoop!) haha. Yeah, I'm headed to the cell pretty soon. I think this is a good omen of things to come.

Good.

QUOTE(GoArow33 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 03:47 PM)

AWESOME news!

QUOTE(GoArow33 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 09:47 AM)

ah... the city that works...

Guest thebighurt2719

its just jealousy. stay strong and do not waiver.

QUOTE(GoArow33 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 08:13 AM)

That's really a shame. I would be pissed if that happend to me. But at least you have payback with the Sox's blowout.