Big Game

ObamaKnowsBest

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will show me that this team doesnt ALWAYS get down after 1 loss and that they can turn their s*** around quick. Especially with Prior pitching, this game will be huge. Garland has to be the 8-0 Garland not the 4-2 Garland.

QUOTE(Big Hurt Way Back @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 01:07 PM)
I think in his last start he was brilliant, if he pitches like that he will shut these fools down.!!!

He was brilliant and with his awesome start to the season, we have grown to accept brilliance and only brilliance from him. He is still young and look's like he has finally turned it around. But like I said, we're gonna need another stellar performance out of him today against Prior.

QUOTE(Big Hurt Way Back @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 12:08 PM)
If your a true white sox fan and have the hatred for the Cubs like I do  this is most definelty a must win game!!!

I guess I'm not a true White Sox fan then. I just want this team to continue winning series', so I'd like to see them take this game for that reason. However, I don't see this as a must-win game.

The Cubs have nothing on us regardless of what happens today.

QUOTE(Big Hurt Way Back @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 11:08 AM)
If you're a true white sox fan and have the hatred for the Cubs like I do,  this is most definelty a must win game!!!

As opposed to the must lose games?

Every game is the most important one of the season that needs to be won, be it against the Cubs, the Twins or the Royals. It's just if we lose some games we'll hear about it longer from obnoxious fans....

Edited by ChiSoxyGirl

QUOTE(Big Hurt Way Back @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 12:13 PM)
Whatever you always have smart ass comments like that.  Most white sox fans hate the cubs and want to see us demolish them!!!

OMG OMG if we lose this series, the cubs fans will never leave us alone!

or.........

you can worry about us winning the division, the cubs have absolutely nothing going on this year.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 11:23 AM)
OMG OMG if we lose this series, the cubs fans will never leave us alone!

or.........

you can worry about us winning the division, the cubs have absolutely nothing going on this year.

About 2 months early to worry about winning the division

QUOTE(Big Hurt Way Back @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 12:25 PM)
About 2 months early to worry about winning the division

:lol:

you serious?

winning the division should be #1 on your mind, not beating a mediocre team in june.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 11:26 AM)
:lol:

you serious?

winning the division should be #1 on your mind, not beating a mediocre team in june.

I'm saying we could lose 10 in a row and wed still ahve 3 months to winthe division. For those who have friends that are Cubs fans we need to win this game to shut them up. If u dont stay outta the damn conversation.

LMAO isn't it funny how Cubs fans always talk about how much better the Cubs are better than the Sox, when:

1: It simply isn't true. That's a FACT. Check the statistics.

2: They never have any supporting evidence to back it up. Simply saying "Cubs>Sox" doesn't make it true.

Now, I hope the Sox can take the series against the Cubs, and will be happy if they do, but I'm just so sick of not being able to sweep them. And we catch a lot of s*** about that. Then again, the s*** we take comes from CUBS fans, so lmao why should it bother us? XD

This game means nothing, it it were vs Minnesota, then it would be huge. Bragging rights are ok, but lets not lose focus as to who we are competing against in the AL Central, certainly not the Cubs!!! If we lose today then sweep the Tigers, Ill be a very happy man!!!

Most of my friends are Cub fans and they are quiet this yr, and the 1 who chirps the most has no clue, thats for sure!!!

Edited by WSoxMatt

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 12:32 PM)
This game means nothing, it it were vs Minnesota, then it would be huge.  Bragging rights are ok, but lets not lose focus as to who we are competing in the AL Central against, certainly not the Cubs!!!

^

:cheers

If we lose today, we will be 50-24 and the Cubs will be what, 38-36? That's 12 games up on the Cubs. I don't think this is a must win, but it would be really nice to take both series this year and have Jon win his 13th game of the season against Prior.

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 11:32 AM)
This game means nothing, it it were vs Minnesota, then it would be huge.  Bragging rights are ok, but lets not lose focus as to who we are competing against in the AL Central, certainly not the Cubs!!!

I'll worry about them when the time comes in August when we finally play the twinsisters again.

QUOTE(Big Hurt Way Back @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 12:37 PM)
You guys really could care less if our "ace" loses against the Cubs to decide the series.  I don't wanna lose any series at home let alone the the f***ing Cubs.  Wow I expected alot more from some of you.

^Does anyone else want this idiot to shut up?