I have a Question

Tadahito Iguchi

Is it difficult to make a new forum just for trades? Like there would be Pale Hose Talk and than there would be the rumor mill. And please don't tell me to leave the site if i dont like it it's just hard to read the 20 Page threads.......

Thanks ..................P.S- Im not sure if this issue has been brought up yet.

We've considered it in the past, but at the same time feel that at certain points of the season (specifically the offseason) it would could a slow down in PHT because during the offseason a lot of the talk is based on ways to improve the club via trade or free agency as well as rumored pick ups.

I think as of now were going to try and see how a weekly trade rumor thread at the top works. However, come the trade deadline or maybe just for July we may set up some sort of subforum in here for all the Sox related trade talk (which every rumor getting a seperate thread essentially). That way those intersted in that stuff can see it, and those that aren't won't have to scramble through all of it.

QUOTE(Tadahito Iguchi @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 01:04 PM)
Is it difficult to make a new forum just for trades? Like there would be  Pale Hose Talk and than there would be the rumor mill. And please don't tell me to leave the site if i dont like it it's just hard to read the 20 Page threads.......

Thanks ..................P.S- Im not sure if this issue has been brought up yet.

We'll have threads on every actual trade. Starting a forum so someone can fantasize about Crede for A-Rod and a player to be named later, just has not made sense.

We are looking at every which way to handle these. Having half the front page of PHT being made up trade rumours wasn't working. A 20 page thread wasn't working. Now we are trying a weekly thread.

You may be right and we may be heading to a temporary sub forum.

QUOTE(Tadahito Iguchi @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 01:04 PM)
Is it difficult to make a new forum just for trades? Like there would be  Pale Hose Talk and than there would be the rumor mill. And please don't tell me to leave the site if i dont like it it's just hard to read the 20 Page threads.......

I kind of agree. I love talking about rumors on trades. I just hate looking over a 20 page thread to read what I'm looking for. Especially since it is the hottest trade month of the year. I'm the type of guy who gets excited about little trades too. I.e Scott Sullivan in 03. Just my opinion. :gosox3:

(not trying to step on anyone's toes here, just trying to give positive feedback)

Edited by rangercal