Gooch

Stocking

QUOTE(YahtzeeSox @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 09:48 AM)
That quote worries me. Tadahito has been striking out so much lately. He's been getting out on junk low and away breaking pitches. Walker needs to have a chat with him, somehow.

I think thats the problem. Gooch was hitting great. Then Walker went to Borders and picked up.....

20558.jpg

Edited by southsideirish71

Tadahito needs Shingo real badly right now. His average has dropped from about .330 to .269. He is hitting .136 in his last 7 games. He needs Shingo as a support system because I think that he is probably very lonely. His translator apparantly doesn't speak English very well and Iguchi often times used Shingo's translator.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 01:43 PM)
Tadahito needs Shingo real badly right now. His average has dropped from about .330 to .269. He is hitting .136 in his last 7 games. He needs Shingo as a support system because I think that he is probably very lonely. His translator apparantly doesn't speak English very well and Iguchi often times used Shingo's translator.

Or not.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 12:43 PM)

His BA has been dropping like a rock since May.

I get it, it was the fact that Tad has ESP and knew that Dingo would be gone and started to feel heartbroken.

We can hire a translator.

QUOTE(YahtzeeSox @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 10:48 AM)
That quote worries me. Tadahito has been striking out so much lately. He's been getting out on junk low and away breaking pitches. Walker needs to have a chat with him, somehow.

How about Kevin Walker? Now that's a guy who knows a little something about bat meeting ball.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 01:31 PM)
why do you keep calling him Dingo?

It must be a typo, the S and D are just so close to each other in the keyboard.

So do you really think that Dingo is going to get through waivers and join the minors and get called up in September.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 02:34 PM)
It must be a typo, the S and D are just so close to each other in the keyboard. 

So do you really think that Dingo is going to get through waivers and join the minors and get called up in September.

yes. The roster expands in september anyways. The teams that need bullpen help want the real sexy names out there like Wagner, Mesa, and Baez. He will accept the assignment to Charlotte because he knows no other team will seriously go after him.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 02:37 PM)
yes.  The roster expands in september anyways.  The teams that need bullpen help want the real sexy names out there like Wagner, Mesa, and Baez.  He will accept the assignment to Charlotte because he knows no other team will seriously go after him.

You are delusional if you think Shingo Takatsu will ever throw another pitch for the Chicago White Sox. He's gone, let him go.

QUOTE(Stocking @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:43 AM)
If Shingo is to be moved, what effect do you think this will have of the Gooch?  Im sure Shingo made life much easier on Tadahito and will be missed.  :crying

I think it will cause him to make two errors on one play. I'm just guessing, though.