Chuck Haeger's Cousin

Chuck's cuz

:gosox3:

Hello all. I am Stephanie. Chuck Haeger is my lovable little cousin. Anything and everything you want to know..ask! I will try my best to answer...as long as it's not too personal! He would not like that...Anyhow, hope to hear from some...

Welcome aboard to SoxTalk, you'll probably find Haegar has something of a cult following around here, since he's a knuckleballer. Hopefully he keeps kickin ass down at B-Ham, and we see him up on the big club one day.

QUOTE(Chuck's cuz @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 01:40 PM)
Ummm..someone help please. How can I fill out my profile??? I clicked on my name and it shows a profile, but non of it is filled out. How can I do that?

Click on the "My Controls" Button on the top right of the screen. You can do it all from there.

QUOTE(Chuck's cuz @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 08:26 AM)

Hello all. I am Stephanie. Chuck Haeger is my lovable little cousin. Anything and everything you want to know..ask! I will try my best to answer...as long as it's not too personal! He would not like that...Anyhow, hope to hear from some...

Another Stephanie ?!?!?!? Oh Hell. :lolhitting

QUOTE(Chuck's cuz @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 11:15 AM)
I know  :D  EVERYONE! Charlie is pitching tonight! HOORAY! So, click into barons.com sometime tonight and see how he's doing! I'll update everyone Monday when I get home from up north.

I think the most important question for Stephanie is...

Would he accept the nickname Hägermeister?

QUOTE(Chuck's cuz @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 01:01 PM)

Hmmm...he may...My dad (his uncle) actually calls him the Chuckmeister...so, don't see that he would have a problem. I should be talking to him early next week. Could ask him...

Tell him to drop by here sometime, himself. We are a fairly harmless bunch, and a lot of his teammates through out the system post and/or read here.

I read a good article a few weeks back about Charlie and his knuckleball. He was talking about how he was actually at an advantage playing here in the East, b/c the humidity helps his knuckleball. I was looking for the article but I couldn't find it. It explained a physic law...if anyone knows where I can find this...please pass it along!

I also saw Charlie pitch this year when Birmingham was playing at the Carolina Mudcats. It amazes me to watch him throw. When I first saw him play in Kannapolis (low A) a few years back, I remember making the comment...this guy throws pretty slow...but then I learned about his knuckleball. He's doing great if you ask me! Keep it up!

Jancie

Thanks for all the back up for Charlie, guys! I may try to call him this week and talk to him for a few. I called him before the game Saturday night, to wish him luck, however I guess I didn't do a good thing :huh: He got a no decision after being pulled in the middle of the game. I believe he gave up 4 hits...he just didn't do well the other night. I'm superstitious, so I may not call him again before another game for awhile! lol..no, just kidding. I'm behind him no matter what. It is so nice to see how much all you are too! I know he appreciates it! Well, talk to all of you later!

Stephanie