Laguna Beach..

Steff

isnt the premise supposed to be 7 different people living in a house together, seeing new cultures, and learning about other people and themselves?

now the cast is always just 6 fraternity/sorority people who do nothing but drink and f*** and 1 person who doesn't do anything.

QUOTE(CrimsonWeltall @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 08:48 PM)
isnt the premise supposed to be 7 different people living in a house together, seeing new cultures, and learning about other people and themselves?

now the cast is always just 6 fraternity/sorority people who do nothing but drink and f*** and 1 person who doesn't do anything.

Exactly.

On another note, Big Brother 6 has been REALLY good this summer. Lots of backstabbing and it is only week 3. Good premise as each house guest has a secret partner in the house, but everyone pretty much has figured them out on their own.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 04:48 PM)
Exactly.

On another note, Big Brother 6 has been REALLY good this summer. Lots of backstabbing and it is only week 3. Good premise as each house guest has a secret partner in the house, but everyone pretty much has figured them out on their own.

I was gonna ask if anyone was watching that.. I saw the first night, then the last 5 minutes last night. I thought they were voting that Kazar guy off the first week..???

Too many reality shows on. :wacko

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 09:55 PM)
I was gonna ask if anyone was watching that.. I saw the first night, then the last 5 minutes last night. I thought they were voting that Kazar guy off the first week..???

Too many reality shows on. :wacko

Nope. They made the mistake of voting that one girl, Ashlea off instead because she was "annoying" instead of the smart guy, Kaysar. Last week, Kaysar's secret partner, Michael, was voted off and than Kaysar dramatically won Head of Household and threw a wrench into everything. He went back on his word and convinced 4 others to go with him against this group of sheep and their leader, Eric. Tuesday night was like a movie and the one alliance started noticing they were getting screwed. Funny stuff.

The show is entertaining... BUT... it presents itslef as real, where it is most definitely scripted. Its not reality T.V. anymore if people involved become actors.

oh and

LC>Kristen

Christina is hot with the brown hair-green eye-big breasts-innocent virgin thing going on.

Lo - annoying little whore.