Josh Stewart

Cerbaho-WG

in fairness to josh he shouldnt have been put in this spot..he wasnt ready to pitch in the majors yet..hopefully danny will be back in stewarts spot for the next start

Now baggs, that is what I am talking about on the other thread. Being fair is a good thing. That is all I was referring to. Personal attacks are assinine. Job well done with that post.

Thanks Rex, and Cotts is down 1-0 in the third or fourth, correct?

Yep, last I saw. Unfortunately, I don't have a radio in the room with my tv and computer, so I can't listen to the game while on here and watch the Sox at the same time. I'll go sneak a listen now with the pitching change.

Stewart may go , but Garland has done nothing to keep his spot

The funny thing about that, is that Jon's 2 wins have come against the Twins and the A's of all teams :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Stewart may go , but Garland has done nothing to keep his spot

thats what i was thinking too just now... hell i like stewie.... alot better than jon as matter of fact............i wouldnt be so fast to rush him back to the minors just yet............i think hes got the stuff to continue up here......i say let him stick around a bit..........send down jon hes had enough time to get this right...............mho

Stewart keeps getting ahead of the hitters and can't seem to put them away with two strikes. I agree more minors time is probably best. If Garland has another bad outing maybe he should be sent down too. Nothing like a wake up call. You don't learn to pitch at the big league level you learn in the minors and refine it in the bigs. If Jon can't figure it out maybe practicing at Charlotte is what he needs to do.