Madden 06

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(56789 @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 01:35 AM)
I put 5 dollars down to pre order this in like june and i dont really want it anymore... Im obsessed with battlefield 2 :crying

Send it to me!!!!!!!!! Please? My birthday is in T-Minus 18 days!

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 01:37 PM)
anyone go out and get this game yet??  is it worth it??

i got it so far i love it!!!, except my RFTH player got drafted second round by the bears and for anyon ethat knows me they know i am a packer fan, and now i am a bear, i may demand a trade!!!

QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 02:52 PM)
i got it so far i love it!!!, except my RFTH player got drafted second round by the bears and for anyon ethat knows me they know i am a packer fan, and now i am a bear, i may demand a trade!!!

Serves you right.

some thoughts so far in the game.

I love the gameplay, they are great controls are easy to get used to, and the truck stick rocks, it is smoother then previou smaddens in my mind, and for all the people that were worried about vison cone, its great i think its a great feature and i got used to it right away, and if you cant gte used to it, just simply turn it off.

For people that are going to buy it for superstar mode, well i wouldnt, its fun and everything but i its just kinda plain, when you get drafted and stuff and sign agents its fun but, after that all you do is play the games, i am more into the Franchise stuff, but if you like just focusing on a single player you will love it, but i like siging drafting and trading

I am going to start a franchise now but once the franchise waters down i will go to SS mode thats whats cool once you get bored you have a whole new feature, also i may have stopped SS Mode for now because i was drafted by the bears :ph34r:

i did save it thought so once i go back to SS Mode i will be the Bears QB

For people without the game that has questions i will answer them, and yes i will answer the question that everyon ewants to know on thsi board Aaron Rodgers and Nick Collins dont have there pictures in the game, they have 3D face :lol:

Edited by Spod=Ratings

Game is tight. New features are good, some glitches in Franchise and superstat mode. Patch via internet will be out soon. Pc version is the best way to go in Madden... by far the best gameplay ... then X-box.

Edited by Soxpranos

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 11:21 PM)
I think I'll buy it, get the 5$ game, then return Madden and keep My 5$ game.

Ill buy the madden off you or you could be a friend and give it to me for my bday...since ur sporting my hefty Widgenator sig. ;)

PIcked it up yesterday for PS2 and played it for a cple hours.

Thats why I luv maddedn the basic gameplay is the same so there is no learning curve. But they always add a cpl things.. The QB vision is cool and i luv be able to throw passes to the receivers head and shoulder....

Still not to crazy about the trunk stick..still enjoyed the playmakers from 2004 ..but i will have to get used to it.. So far It seems like a nice addidtion to the madden family..!!

ALso better animations and commentary!

I like the precision passing, but the QB vision takes time to get used to. The best thing to do is look at all receivers by holding down the R2 button(once the ball is already play) and press your receeivers buttons to look at each one of them. The cone switches fast to those players and it's easier to do checkdowns that way.

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 11:42 PM)
I'm one of the 2 million  :ph34r: I love going on soxtalk with my psp.

The DS will be getting an online browser as well. Don't really see the point of a handheld browser though.

I just can't wait to be playing Online Nintendo games for the first time ever.