Sox and Roll Live Saturday with Baggio on air!

RedPinStripes

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

id pay to see his head explode.... hey apu got a rant ready to go if he does show up.. ill even help ya out with it..............make sure it gets the whole effect.......... :D

id pay to see his head explode.... hey apu got a rant ready to go if he does show up.. ill even help ya out with it..............make sure it gets the whole effect.......... :D

HAHA. I'm sure we could come up with something. Right now I'm writing 2 essays for my Balkan history final, so I should be pretty ready to go with some more profanity, haha. If he does show up ask him about that night when I almost made him cry on SnR. He was so goddamned pissed. RPS had to take him in the other room to calm him down! :lol:

I concur.  Don't let that tubby Cub fan f*** come over.  Granted I did almost make him cry when I was on the show last summer, haha.  Remember how pissed he was RPS?

Yeah, that was great Apu, you have to send in more rants.

Guest hotsoxchick1
HAHA.  I'm sure we could come up with something.  Right now I'm writing 2 essays for my Balkan history final, so I should be pretty ready to go with some more profanity, haha.  If he does show up ask him about that night when I almost made him cry on SnR.  He was so goddamned pissed.  RPS had to take him in the other room to calm him down!  :lol:

apu i was listenin that nite. and then i got him on the messanger and we got into a huge fight.... i know he was pissed and i gave it back to him.....added fuel to the fire......lol.........rants tonite, ill even pay ya for a good one... i wanna see this front row and center..........lol...........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey Killa, I found the audio clips of Maury from Goodfellas, and sent them to our Maury.  :headbang

that should be the pre empt to snr............ :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
mourie.jpg

Tune into Sox and Roll with Maury Pinstripes.

lmao.. even in hurricane force winds......a maury wig will stay on.........

It sounds like this is gonna be a LOT of fun. I'll be tuning in. Listening to you guys on the internet with one eye on the basketball playoffs. Sure wish we could just cruise on over to RPS' place. I'll try to get AIM reinstalled (if I can remember my password LOL) so I can chat with ya'll. :P

Guest hotsoxchick1
It sounds like this is gonna be a LOT of fun.  I'll be tuning in.  Listening to you guys on the internet with one eye on the basketball playoffs.  Sure wish we could just cruise on over to RPS' place.  I'll try to get AIM reinstalled (if I can remember my password LOL) so I can chat with ya'll.  :P

((((((((((((rdw)))))))))))))))))))))) i have a special shout out to my boyfriend so please get him close to the puter tonite ok........... ;) love you guys talk tonite..............

Ah, I loves ya too!  I did get AIM reinstalled and even *gasp* remembered my password so I have my same nic LOL  (This time I wrote it down)....now if I can only remember where I put down my beer.  :P

all my best to mr.rdw ..will be in our prayers

I got off just in time last night.. just as the puter went off.. so did the power. Up till then, great show! The chat was great. I was LMAO!! Thanks for working so hard on the broadcast guys. It's appreciated!