Guys

witesoxfan

Holy s***....just look at the lineup. We 6 or 7 guys hitting out of their regular spots in the lineup. Graffy batting leadoff is questionable....but I count that as out of order.

It's just like we're gonna start off with the #2 guy in the order right away....and Harris is leading off, with Valentin hitting 9th.

I see one thing I like in this lineup though. Jimenez has been benched.

So is Kenny gona for good? I hope so. Him messing with Frank is unacceptable. He had to go...

I am not sure. I thoerize that he kissed ass right at the end and they are giving him a second chance. He f***s up again....like he has in the past, acting as "manager", and I think he is gone. There is no third chance with this guy.

I wouldn't mind him being gone though.

roman... i thought you were going to take a bullet for kw last night....?

Nah. Steff pulled the wool off my eyes and showed me how KWs been messing with FRank and I am a huge Frank fan so I wouldnt allow it anymore. Kenny had to go. But I dont love Jerry anymore now either. In fact, I hate our management completely...

FRANK IS HITTING SECOND??? WTF????

As I said....Jerry Manuel is managing the team again. :lol:

This is comedic. Don't ask why....I'm just in a good mood tonight seeing Frank batting #2 and just plain seeing how f***ed up our lineup is.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As I said....Jerry Manuel is managing the team again.  :lol:

This is comedic.  Don't ask why....I'm just in a good mood tonight seeing Frank batting #2 and just plain seeing how f***ed up our lineup is.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This is what I have been waiting to see. Some kind of a wake up call. I guess we will see if it works or not.

Nah. Steff pulled the wool off my eyes and showed me how KWs been messing with FRank and I am a huge Frank fan so I wouldnt allow it anymore. Kenny had to go. But I dont love Jerry anymore now either. In fact, I hate our management completely...

i missed that.... how has kw been messing with frank?

I wonder if JM will go with this basic line up again, or if he will go back to the same old, same old?

Whatever happens I think it will be apparent if KW is interfering again or not. It looks like KW got his wings clipped a bit. Let JM manage. Last nite was a good start.