Sox lead -

cwsox

Guest hotsoxchick1
f*** JG , Tejada hitting .200 kills his ass 5-2 Oakland, JG your table is ready in..........AAA :angry:

was that pathetic or what.......geez and you all wonder why i dont have confidence in jon...... :huh: i agree his table has been ready... bring back stewie............

Why the heck wasn't he walking him. We were all discussing this in the chatroom saying to just walk him and go get Durazo or at least don't simply throw fastballs.

For Pete sake Jon has thrown nothing but fastballs and sinkers the whole game. WIth the stuff he had today he should be shutting them down, but when you only throw one speed against a solid team your gonna suck.

JON, WAKE UP, Trust your stuff and mix the stuff up.

was that pathetic or what.......geez and you all wonder why i dont have confidence in jon...... :huh: i agree his table has been ready... bring back stewie............

I have never had faith in JG, If offer was right I would think about cutting bait on him.

Guest hotsoxchick1
How's Rauch doing in AAA?

I'd like to see him up here.

CWSOX45

bring stewie back............

How's Rauch doing in AAA?

I'd like to see him up here.

CWSOX45

bring stewie back............

Either one. Garland is not a Major League pitcher, and at this point in time I'm wondering if he'll ever be one.

CWSOX45

Guys....if we switched the days that Val and DJ played(meaning Val played today and DJ plays last night)....do you think the outcomes would have remained the same?  :huh:

Nope. Jimenez is really starting to piss me off. I'm sick and tired of his lazy ass. Play Graffanino. Screw Jimenez.

CWSOX45

Garland is not a Major League pitcher, and at this point in time I'm wondering if he'll ever be one

I think I did the split analysis of Garland who was coming up in 2000 (had 5 pitches and threw in mid-90s and used his height to intimidate hitter) and the one from earlier this season (1-pitch pitcher with a mediocre fatsball, who is constrantly falling behind major league hitters and is pretty much indimidated himself).

I stand by my theory that the real Jon-Jon has been kidnapped somewhere along the line.

One more solic outing by Rauch, and you have consider bring him up.

See, I concede, when franchise prospects/saviors are concerned, I am more of a

"9 innings, 2 hits, 15 K's"-type pefrormance fan than the 6-6-5 one. Call me quaint or whatever.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I stand by my theory that the real Jon-Jon has been kidnapped somewhere along the line.

yeah kip wells took him to pittsburgh........... :D