Fantasy Basketball

DBAHO

God, I just looked at Yahoo!'s pre-rankings and they are seriously ridiculous. Everyone make sure they make some adjustments, otherwise you might end up taking Kyle Korver over Dwayne Wade.

Edit- I just got back my first auto-draft team I did for s***s and giggles. My starting guards are Wade, Redd, and Davis; forwards are Jefferson, Anthony, Brand; C's are Duncan and Brezec; utility Chander and Dwight Howard, and I still have Randolph, Hilario, and Curry on the bench. Seriously, make sure you adjust the rankings, otherwise someone in your league could get this.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

• 2 weeks later...

The draft was a blast. I was astounded at how fast it went, having never done an online draft before. It seemed kinda frantic. I had 3 guys that I wanted taken the pick right before me, but I suppose that happened to everyone. Anyway, it was cool.

QUOTE(BigEdWalsh @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 06:16 PM)
The draft was a blast. I was astounded at how fast it went, having never done an online draft before. It seemed kinda frantic. I had 3 guys that I wanted taken the pick right before me, but I suppose that happened to everyone. Anyway, it was cool.

Ed, which team is yours? Wichitas?

My favorite squad is probably JordanToGordan, even though I hate Gordon. :D

I don't know who drafted that squad, but good job. Willie?

Who is Adonal Foyle = MVP? I was genuinely pissed off twice I'd say...when Swift and Krstic went way ahead of where Yahoo had them ranked. I figured I'd get one of them, if not both. As it is now, I'm lacking the beef necessary to wreck shop in blocks and FG%.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 08:04 PM)
Who is Adonal Foyle = MVP?  I was genuinely pissed off twice I'd say...when Swift and Krstic went way ahead of where Yahoo had them ranked.  I figured I'd get one of them, if not both.  As it is now, I'm lacking the beef necessary to wreck shop in blocks and FG%.

That'll be me.

Sorry about that.

QUOTE(Credepopsup @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 08:53 PM)
That'll be me.

Sorry about that.

Yeah man, you f***ed up my entire plan.

I looked at some of the beef beyond those in the Top 100, and I figured that I'd have a glorious draft in terms of big men.

Those that I drafted in bold:

#109 Sam Dalembert

#110 Ike Diogu

#122 Stromile Swift

#133 Joe Przybilla

#145 Al Jefferson

#153 Nenad Krstic

#165 Lorenzen Wright

#235 Zaza Pachulia

I also wanted Al Jefferson badly.

And I ain't gonna lie. Kwame Brown at #280 overall would have been my final pick, but he got snagged right before I had a chance to draft him. I had him in que and what not. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that he'll suck badly, but there's still that delusional basketball fan in me that sees 18 points and 10 rebounds per game.