another who's in/out thread?

SoxPhan7

What is "in" and what is "out"? I'm watching all of the games from now until whenever. I'm pulling for us until whenever. I have no true idea it we will make it or not, and that is why I am an AutoCAD technician and NOT a baseball manager, coach, GM, player...whatever.

Do I think we will go post-season? I have no idea, but I don't feel real comfy like a Cardinal fan right now. I would NOT bet any money on this team, and that is to either win or lose.

But I'm still here watching, waiting, and hoping.

I have only one response...

White Sox! White Sox! Go Go White Sox!

Let's go, go, go White Sox!

We're with you all the way!

You're always in there fighting and you do your best,

We're glad to have you out here in the Middle-west!

We're gonna root, root, root, root White Sox,

And cheer you on to victory!

When we're in the stands we'll make those rafters ring!

All through the season you will hear us sing,

Let's go, go, go White Sox,

Chicago's proud of you!

I've been playing that all day. :P

I loved this team since soxfest, when KW was tring to hide the possablity of the sox getting Iguchi, when the fans there knew KW would get him, why would I jump ship now? Were in 1st place with 2 1/2 weeks to go, I would have been thrilled if someone told me that in January. I dont care if we lost a 15 game lead. Last time I checked you only needed to win the division by one game, not 15, one game. So everyone just needs to forget about the past both good, and bad, and just root on this team like we have been doing since day one. Win or lose, I am going to be with this team until the end, and all sox fans should do the same. So having said that lets do this White Sox, the magic number is at 11, lets make it 9 by the end of tonight, forget what happend the last month and 1/2, its a 2 1/2 week season now, and we get a 1 1/2 head start (2 in loss column). LETS f***IN GO!!! :gosox3:

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 06:09 PM)
I'm in but going to chat makes me more ill than losing. 9 out  of

10 things said are negative. Even when we have a lead , it's "we're gonna blow it." If you don't join the negative banter you're an outcast.

I've hadn't visited the chat but was stuck w/o TV the other night. You are so right.

it is still way to early to know anything. of course we are all still hoping the sox will win and decisively. thing is the races are so crazy right now. it is still highly possible that the sox are the laughing stock of baseball history for blowing a 15 game lead and the proceed to eek out a WC spot and then go ahead & win the WS. this year has been like no other. time to just sit back & know if youre a true fan and enjoy the ride. i will say thou that i don't think we will win the division.....WC is probably in the cards. we do have the hottest pitcher of all the potential playoff teams in the AL. JC has just been lights out! if BMAC kicks ass move him to #2 if he remains hot. MB #3 in rotation followed by JG & FG. it is weird how the sox keep the beat rolling....i mean we could be up 3-0 in the WS and then have our plane crash...that is our luck. knock on wood!