Bears-Sox Ticket Swap

Whitesoxfan56

First off sorry if this is in the wrong place sorry

I have 4 tickets to this years Bears vs. Packers game at Solder Field on Sunday Dec. 4th. Game time is at Noon. These tickets are in section 444, lower and the row is in the lower teens. I am looking to trade these 4 tickets for 4 tickets for Game 1 of the playoffs. If anyone is interested, my aim sn is whitesoxfan5644, or just pm me.

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by Whitesoxfan56

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 02:04 PM)
I wasnt trying to argue, I was just trying to say that I think every seat in the stadium has a great view, that is all.

You've sat in EVERY seat..?? :huh

:P

Having season tickets we roam before the games.. and I would not pay to sit in the 400 level. JMO.

QUOTE(Steff @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 02:06 PM)
You've sat in EVERY seat..??  :huh

:P

Having season tickets we roam before the games.. and I would not pay to sit in the 400 level. JMO.

you should try it. The view is actually really good as long as you are within 20 rows of the front. I have sat in the top row, all the way to row 5 in the 100 level. They are ALL good.

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 04:02 PM)
ok, now back to the purpose of this tread, if interested pm me, if not just go on with your normal life. as for you steff, thanks for your imput, i take it your not interested in those tickets, since you had such kinds words to say....

Oh take that stick out of your ass kid. :stick

The tickets aren't "lower" anywhere. They are in the next to the last highest and furthest section from the field.

Anyone interested should know where the seats are located.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 04:04 PM)
you should try it.  The view is actually really good as long as you are within 20 rows of the front.  I have sat in the top row, all the way to row 5 in the 100 level.  They are ALL good.

I like watching from the end zone. It's just personal preference. I'm sure those seats are nice for those that like that angle. I did sit in the CC last year for a game on the 2nd level and didn't mind that.. :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 09:11 PM)
Oh take that stick out of your ass kid.  :stick

The tickets aren't "lower" anywhere. They are in the next to the last highest and furthest section from the field.

Anyone interested should know where the seats are located.

Thank God you said something about the location, I have a nasty habit of getting tkts without looking to see where they're located. :notworthy

QUOTE(farmteam @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 04:17 PM)
Alright Steff, I have to ask, because I've wondered this for awhile:  How do you get season tickets to multiple Chicago teams.  Just curious, because I think it's pretty ding dang cool.

Write a check. It's cool until we get the bill. :lol:

Sox tickets are easy.. just call, no waiting list. Bears tickets were a bit tougher since there is a pretty long waiting list.. but we bought individual games from a friend who has several sets and last year one of his partners backed out so he offered us their 4 seats. Expensive, but worth it. Bears games are a completely different animal then Sox games.. :ph34r:

QUOTE(farmteam @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 04:29 PM)
What do full season season tickets (2 seats) cost, assuming you're in the "season ticket section" (i.e. right around home plate)?  No way I could afford them, but I wonder how expensive they are.

buy the split season tickets then. It very affordable and its more than enough games for most people. 27 games is alot if you have been a season ticket holder before.

And steff, the CC is downright bad ass. Makes the club level as the Cell look like upper deck.

Full season behind the OD circle (where we are) for 4 is 15K with the Stadium Club, so 2 would be just over $7500. You can split everywhere in the park I believe. Quick and Jim would know about the club level for sure. Ribbie knows about the UD, and Zach23 has bleacher seasons so he would know about those.

And Rock, I agree about the CC. But waaaay too much $$.

QUOTE(Steff @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 04:44 PM)
Full season behind the OD circle (where we are) for 4 is 15K with the Stadium Club, so 2 would be just over $7500. You can split everywhere  in the park I believe. Quick and Jim would know about the club level for sure. Ribbie knows about the UD, and Zach23 has bleacher seasons so he would know about those.

And Rock, I agree about the CC. But waaaay too much $$.

you cant split the club level, that full season only. And the premium lower deck are full season only as well. Only past the bases and the OF and uppers can be split season. I had bleachers last year in 160 row 1, and I have first base line this year. I hope to get the club level next year.

Steff, I had a guy tell me he had CC for last game, and I figured, sweet im getting a deal. He was like, its only 350 a ticket.