No Fucking Heart

SoxFan1

There's a lot of people that was to say things like "I'm f***ing done with this team" in order to try and lessen the disappointment. It's a defense mechanism to try and distance themselves from the team. What do these people have to lose by sticking it out for the next 10 games? I just hope some of these people don't let the door hit their ass on the way out.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:27 PM)
You can't say "f*** this team" (or "f*** the white sox", whichever you prefer [doesnt matter since they are the same]) or "see you in 2007 when you have balls" (or something along those lines) and still be a fan.

Saying "f***, we suck right now" is different, as you pointed out before.

I must not have got that memo....thanks for tellin' us what we can or can't do when we're fans. Obviously everybody on here is a fan....or they wouldn't be on here....ya think?!?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:45 PM)
Are you even in HS yet?

Who are you, as some kid, to come on here and tell people (that have been fans longer than you've been alive) that they're not fans?

I didnt call anyone a fan or not a fan. I just asked a question.

I guess you don't like being called out on the fact that you dont support your team when they are down..

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:46 PM)
EXACLTY We will be there no matter what. I know for sure, if God gives me the opportunity to stay on the Earth long enough, I'll be back tommorrow, and next week, and next month, and next year...

They dont say "f*** you white sox, see you in 2007" or whatever the f*** you said in the first post..