Blast from the Past!

WinningUgly2003

Guest hotsoxchick1

baggs i agree... im glad to see sean do well elsewhere... he surely didnt deserve the treatment he recieved here from the upper management.........kudos to sean i hope he does well no matter where he is..... :headbang

First off welcome aboard.

Secondly I'll be the only one not happy to see Lowe get a win. I like Lowe and all but I don't want KC or the Twins winning right now. Lowe was fine with us, but he has stunk everywhere else he's went. He is a good guy though and I really do wish him the best. I hope someone else blows them in KC, but if he's facing us, I hope we shell him.

First off welcome aboard. 

Secondly I'll be the only one not happy to see Lowe get a win.  I like Lowe and all but I don't want KC or the Twins winning right now.  Lowe was fine with us, but he has stunk everywhere else he's went.  He is a good guy though and I really do wish him the best.  I hope someone else blows them in KC, but if he's facing us, I hope we shell him.

well..its 9-1 twins over boston right now...so we lose even more ground

I watched the end of that game and Lowe pitched today like he really cared if that makes any sense.

He was possessed out there.

I tip my cap to Lowe and wish we still had him on the Sox.

I thought Daubauch and Koch were gonna be clubhouse leaders.

What happened to that?

We still have no fire.