Steff and HSC

Mr. Showtime

Well.. I got 3 emails and a phone call just this morning about this s***. I told them not to send me anything else unless it's concrete confirmation that KW has been relieved of his duties. I've got better s*** to be doing with my time.

Well of the emails and phone call you received did any of them say it was still on or are they saying that it was off?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well of the emails and phone call you received did any of them say it was still on or are they saying that it was off?

For what it's worth I was told that he is departing. I was also told that the incident with his sons did not happen this weekend, just got leaked out this weekend.

"Here's the reason for him to resign?" was the topic of the email and my reply was "I am so done with this bulls***. Either he is or he isn't. But to be honest I don't give a s***".

For what it's worth I was told that he is departing. I was also told that the incident with his sons did not happen this weekend, just got leaked out this weekend.

"Here's the reason for him to resign?" was the topic of the email and my reply was "I am so done with this bulls***. Either he is or he isn't. But to be honest I don't give a s***".

Steff, I am sorry your in this mess, I hope your email came from a reliable source, but this all seems like speculation. Lots of talk and no action. It would appear the Sox would not fire him now, that would look even worse. This organization needs help.

Steff, I am sorry your in this mess, I hope your email came from a reliable source, but this all seems like speculation. Lots of talk and no action. It would appear the Sox would not fire him now, that would look even worse. This organization needs help.

Thanks quickman. They are very reliable. In the past they have told me of many things that have been on the money.

As for being in this "mess", just rolling it off my shoulders. It takes all kinds to make this joyous world go round. ;)

Steff:

As a new member to this forum, I'm probably repeating earlier sentiments. But, you should not care in the least about what people are saying. You did a service by passing on something that you heard from a source that you see as reliable. If it happens great, if not it's unfortunate. This is not the NY Times - its the SoxNet PaleHose Talk. No journalistic standards need apply. These boards are all about rumors and what ifs. Taking content from a message board and reporting in a broader sense is a little shady. I saw the Yahoo Sports story attributed to your rumor, but you are not responsible for that.

All things aside, I think you, HSC and your sources are right for three reasons:

1. Joe Cowley's column - that was a burning criticism of KW. If KW was in a secure place, that type of column can get a columnist cut out of the loop especially knowing how vindictive KW is of the media. Cowley knows something, and he is positioning himself as the guy in the media who called it.

2. Manuel and KW contradicting each other recently on matters of player personnel

3. Manuel's comments after last night's loss. That was unlike him, and I think he has wanted to call the club out for sometime but it didn't fit into KW's "team" concept which may have affected Manuel's ability to lead. Kind of an immediate change in posture from "it will come together" to "look yourself in the mirror".

Anyway, thanks. Any rumor you uncover will be read with great interest by me.

He was supposed to be not comming back from NC. This was before the "incident" with his sons (that I was also told did not just happen this weekend) It was my understanding that his resignation would be for "family issues". 13 emails from 3 different people claim the same thing. I'm sorry, I wish I had more to give you.

I'm not doubting you. I was just wondering if it was going to happen today. Last I had heard from you was that it'll go down by Monday. :usa

Guest hotsoxchick1

ian you dumbass.......lol........ :D anyhow i just got home from work after spending half the day doing sox business on the phone instead of my own lol..........heres what i heard....kw himself wanted to make the press statement and is in nc right now prohibiting him from doing so......as with the billy botch thing my sources were two days off the mark... i feel thats pretty much whats gonna happen here too... i give it the next few days you will have interesting reading in the back pages of the sports section... im sure that the score and espn radio will cover it a bit too but it will die down quickly... as you all know how jr is with press releases and such.. he would rather keep things as much under wraps as possible............hell whats a couple of days off the mark... doesnt matter its already happened just waiting on an official word..........and if i know jr well enough he will most likely sneak in the next gm and we wont even know it till he shows up in the dugout at a game one day ........lol lol lol..........hold your horses everyone its comin down the pipe soon...........thats what i was told...........

ian you dumbass.......lol........ :D  anyhow i just got home from work after spending half the day doing sox business on the phone instead of my own lol..........heres what i heard....kw himself wanted to make the press statement and is in nc right now prohibiting him from doing so......as with the billy botch thing my sources were two days off the mark...  i feel thats pretty much whats gonna happen  here too... i give it the next few days you will have interesting reading in the back pages of the sports section... im sure that the score and espn radio will cover it a bit too but it will die down quickly... as you all know how jr is with press releases and such.. he would rather keep things as much under wraps as possible............hell whats a couple of days off the mark... doesnt matter its already happened just waiting on an official word..........and if i  know jr well enough he will most likely sneak in the next gm and we wont even know it till he shows up in the dugout at a game one day ........lol lol lol..........hold your horses everyone its comin down the pipe soon...........thats what i was told...........

Don't make me come over there and kick some ass, Michelle. :headbang

Anyway, does Kenny want to do a press conference? Or just a teleconference?

Guest hotsoxchick1

if you think you can handle it then :bringit :headbang .......... i had heard that kw wanted to say his own words at a small press conference but was not able to be back in chicago today.........why on Gods green earth i have no idea.......but thats kw.. always gotta have the last word ..........

if you think you can handle it then  :bringit  :headbang .......... i had heard that kw wanted to say his own words at a small press conference but was not able to be back in chicago today.........why on Gods green earth i have no idea.......but thats kw.. always gotta have the last word ..........

Please it would be over so fast. :lol:

What an asshole, be like Krause and just slide away.

Guest hotsoxchick1

you make me lmao....over for you maybe... you better bring an army to make it somewhat competitive.......lol.lol.lol.lol....

yeah you would think that by now everyone knows how his kids f***ed up and with the way everyone cant stand him .. he would just want to slip away into the abyss....if we could only be so lucky......... :rolleyes:

I was at the hogs game on Sunday and KW was in the stands watching and talking on his cell phone. He left before the game ended. Wasn't 100% sure it was him until he left the park through the Hogs clubhouse. By the way, hogs were ahead until a suck *** umpire called a foul ball fair. Went way downhill from there.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I was at the hogs game on Sunday and KW was in the stands watching and talking on his cell phone.  He left before the game ended.  Wasn't 100% sure it was him until he left the park through the Hogs clubhouse.  By the way, hogs were ahead until a suck *** umpire called a foul ball fair.  Went way downhill from there.

well we know he wasnt talkin to jm on that phone lol..........sorry the hogs didnt win.............

ian you dumbass.......lol........ :D  anyhow i just got home from work after spending half the day doing sox business on the phone instead of my own lol..........heres what i heard....kw himself wanted to make the press statement and is in nc right now prohibiting him from doing so......as with the billy botch thing my sources were two days off the mark...  i feel thats pretty much whats gonna happen  here too... i give it the next few days you will have interesting reading in the back pages of the sports section... im sure that the score and espn radio will cover it a bit too but it will die down quickly... as you all know how jr is with press releases and such.. he would rather keep things as much under wraps as possible............hell whats a couple of days off the mark... doesnt matter its already happened just waiting on an official word..........and if i  know jr well enough he will most likely sneak in the next gm and we wont even know it till he shows up in the dugout at a game one day ........lol lol lol..........hold your horses everyone its comin down the pipe soon...........thats what i was told...........

:rolleyes: GEEE what a f***ing newsflash. A gm on a severely underperforming team will be fired "soon". WOW what a revelation, lol.

you make me lmao....over for you maybe... you better bring an army to make it somewhat competitive.......lol.lol.lol.lol....

yeah you would think that by now everyone knows how his kids f***ed up and with the way everyone cant stand him .. he would just want to slip away into the abyss....if we could only be so lucky......... :rolleyes:

Yeah, Kenny has to make everything difficult.

OH~! My mom started questioning me again yesterday about you. I ended up talking to her because the power was out all day, and she still thinks there is something going on. :lol:

Geez sounds like Steff is pissed. Sorry I started the thread.

Not pissed. Not my place to be. Just irritated that what was to be a quick and painless resignation has turned into a 6 tooth root canal!! :P

Not pissed. Not my place to be. Just irritated that what was to be a quick and painless resignation has turned into a 6 tooth root canal!!  :P

Alright. :usa

I just keep checking when I get home everyday, and wait for the good news.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Yeah, Kenny has to make everything difficult.

OH~! My mom started questioning me again yesterday about you. I ended up talking to her because the power was out all day, and she still thinks there is something going on. :lol:

i think im gonna have to set her straight...........geez........ :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
:rolleyes: GEEE what a f***ing newsflash.  A gm on a severely underperforming team will be fired "soon".  WOW what a revelation, lol.

oh whats the matter bmr.. fat, bald guys with goatees arent getting any lovin these days???? is that why your so crabby........come on lets give ya a hug............. :D