Hey Peeps!

WinningUgly2003

Yeah man she's fine. She had her 2-year physical on Friday and when the doc showed me the growth chart and where she fell, I was pleased.

Check this out though. Yesterday when I was gassing up my car before taking her to McDonalds for breakfast, I locked her in the car with the keys inside before I was gonna take her out to go get my change from inside. Some dude came back like 20 minutes later with a slim jim, but before he could get the front door open, she unbuckled her harness and unlocked the back door, with some coaching from me.

Unbelieveable how my 2 1/2 year old is now my hero. :)

Yeah man she's fine. She had her 2-year physical on Friday and when the doc showed me the growth chart and where she fell, I was pleased.

Check this out though. Yesterday when I was gassing up my car before taking her to McDonalds for breakfast, I locked her in the car with the keys inside before I was gonna take her out to go get my change from inside. Some dude came back like 20 minutes later with a slim jim, but before he could get the front door open, she unbuckled her harness and unlocked the back door, with some coaching from me.

Unbelieveable how my 2 1/2 year old is now my hero. :)

lol. I guess we all know who the brains in that family is :D

Yep, I'm from Orange County.  We have quite a few posters from Socal.  A lot of us will be representing the Sox in Anaheim and LA.  You going to be at any of those games?

Dude I SOOOO want to, but instead I might be heading to Dallas to visit my brother and see a few games in Arlington that weekend after the Angels series. Haven't seen him since '98 and Sox4Life is up there also, so that's the plan.

I also get paid that Thursday and it's not a rent check. The series in Anaheim I might be tapped out for because another brother of mine from Chicago is flying out here the week before to catch the Padres/Cubs series (stupid Cubs fan....I'll have my Pads gear on those 3 games).

damn Ugly, you are moving up in the world faster than I am...A-ball, huh?

you arrogant bastard!

going to the see the Sox-Rangers series? My brother will be there as well.

As for me, I won't be going to either the Angels nor the Texas series.

I am heading off to basic in a month.

Philly-delphian representin' Texas in da hhousssssssssse.

my plan is to collect $ from Ugly after the spurs make the finals and the kings don't:)

beer and a hot dog around august 15th, I think is the plan.

damn Ugly, you are moving up in the world faster than I am...A-ball, huh?

you arrogant bastard!

going to the see the Sox-Rangers series?  My brother will be there as well.

As for me, I won't be going to either the Angels nor the Texas series.

I am heading off to basic in a month.

Basic where? Army Basic? Marines?

my plan is to collect $ from Ugly after the spurs make the finals and the kings don't:)

No deal if Webber continues to sit. If he returns soon and they meet in the Conference Finals, then you're on.

No deal if Webber continues to sit. If he returns soon and they meet in the Conference Finals, then you're on.

AH I see you backpeddling now!!! :D

Good luck in Basic. come back safe and disciplined

Hey PA, good to see you as always. Thank you very much for your nice comment. I apprecaite it.

I am in my late 20's.

I saw where I was going and what I was doing in life, and I decided this isn't what I wanted. I starting thinking there has to be more than life than to look forward to other than Sox & Blackhawks games.

This is a little simplistic, but it draws the same conclusion. I haven't done anything since graduating college a few years ago, and I needed the change. Plus, I feel like I'm still young enough and deserving to serve, so I decided to sign up.

good times dude. It sounds like you're getting your act together and figuring things out. I've had some close friends go through basic, so I know how times can be. I can't wait for july myself...3 weeks in PA with miss sox4life.