Make sure to check out

southsider2k5

If the moral degenerate tries to register at wsi, he'll be having to do it with a new id. In honor & respect to the Cleveland fan he stole it from I couldn't allow that sickness to just spread to wsi without a name change.

I am considering the same thing here.

:fyou Scotty. You degenerate slime ball. I bet a friend of yours will be representing the guy sueing Mc D's for his high cholesterol.

:bang

:lolhitting

:finger loser. I was going to pay his sparing fee as well.

Hey I want to say a special thanks to everyone who has jumped in and particpated in the Pick to Click contest. We have had a great turn out for it being put up here quickly and not having much time to get involved. So far it has averaged about 20 picks a day, which is far and above what we were doing on ESPN when I ran the contest there.

Also for anyone who has any better ideas on how to have the contest rules go, feel free to offer any ideas. I have always tried to make this contest fit the type of contest that everyone wanted.

There has been talk of trying to find a way to add pitchers to the equation, and if people have ideas on how to make that work, please post them.

The best way that I see fit is to have one person declare a winner after every game instead of a point system. That way we can not only include the starting pitchers, we also can include a pick for "bullpen" based on what the pen as a whole does.

Any comments???