Hi everyone

Flingz

Hi all, I'm new here and I must say these boards are awesome! Good job to who ever created them. My thoughts on the sox are that they need changes, many changes. First I think we need to get rid of KW and JM. Many disagree thats its not the managers or gm's fault but this club needs a change. They are lifeless out there, no spunk whatsoever. Sometimes a major change is needed just to get people excited again. Another thing we need is a big lefty bat to add to the mix. I'm not sure I like Everett but something along the line of his power and presence. I wouldn't mind giving up some young talent to add a lefty bat to the middle of the lineup. Konerko also needs to be moved in the lineup, I do not know what JM is waiting for there. He obviously is not getting it done where he is at. Well feel free to comment on my suggestions, and again keep up the great work with these boards, I think I'll be here quite often :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1

welcome aboard....keep your arms and head inside the windows at all times.... do not leave the vehicle unattended and do not try to exit the vehicle while its in motion...........oh do not feed the animals..........they are on a strict diet...............please refrain from behaving in any way, shape or form....following these simple rules will make for an enjoyable stay here with us............have a nice day........ :D

welcome aboard....keep your arms and head inside the windows at all times.... do not leave the vehicle unattended and do not try to exit the vehicle while its in motion...........oh do not feed the animals..........they are on a strict diet...............please refrain from behaving in any way, shape or form....following these simple rules will make for an enjoyable stay here with us............have a nice day........ :D

Oh yeah, and welcome aboard! :D

Welcome aboard and I couldn't agree more on your sentiments of a new coaching staff. Just don't forget to kick Gary Ward out as well. Right now I hope Ward, JM, and KW are gone, but If its going to be two out of three I'll chose Ward and KW.

I also agree that this team needs changes. To be honest i get sick of thinking of all the changes we could do, cause I know they aren't going to get done. It kills me seeing this team playing the way it is. I know the talent is there and I just hope something happens and the fuel gets ignited.

WAKE UP WHITE SOX :headbang