SOSH

RockRaines

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 03:41 PM)
Unlike most teams, the red sox fans seem to be a real class act.  Can't say the same for Yankee fans or particularly Cub fans.  The Red Sox fans will definitely be pulling for us IF we play the yanks which seems strange since we just eliminated them.

I heard the opposite when we faced the BoSox at the Cell!

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 02:44 PM)

I have to argue that alot of the Bosox fans that are at the cell for the games grew up in chicago and are Red Cubs fans. They replace their cubbie blue with their Red Sox hat in any situation. Many die hard red sox fans are very intelligent about baseball.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 02:44 PM)

The Sawks fans sitting directly behind me during game 2 were really nice people...I had no complaints at all with them or any other Red Sox fans at the cell that day. :huh

I actually enjoyed reading that thread, thanks Rock.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 02:50 PM)
The Sawks fans sitting directly behind me during game 2 were really nice people...I had no complaints at all with them or any other Red Sox fans at the cell that day.  :huh

I actually enjoyed reading that thread, thanks Rock.

Always lookin out :cheers

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 03:25 PM)
what happened to the "f*** THE RED SOX, RED SOX TAKE IT UP THE BUTT, RED SOX ARE GAY, f*** f*** f*** f*** AHHH" type posts spewing from peoples mouths?

I like you Rock, I really do.

Oh.. they're on the second page.

Real classy.. aren't they. :headshake

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 08:26 PM)
the best quote is

"the nail in the coffin, they have balls, we dont"

in response to the squeeze play with AJP.

This years Red Sox team didn't have the resiliency that the 03 and 04 versions had, saying anything different would be foolish and I completely agree with whomever said the White Sox were ballsy.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 08:30 PM)
This years Red Sox team didn't have the resiliency that the 03 and 04 versions had, saying anything different would be foolish and I completely agree with whomever said the White Sox were ballsy.

Props for this post, r&w, even when I give you crap. :cheers

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 01:41 PM)
Unlike most teams, the red sox fans seem to be a real class act.  Can't say the same for Yankee fans or particularly Cub fans.  The Red Sox fans will definitely be pulling for us IF we play the yanks which seems strange since we just eliminated them.

The Cardinals have awesome fans and so does Baltimore. I was at a game at Camden Yards last May against the Orioles and even though I was decked out in Sox gear the fans didn't give me any crap and the ones right next to me really knew a lot about baseball and we had a great conversation throughout the game.

I think our problem is that we have to deal with stupid ass Flubby fans on a daily basis and it warps our perception of what the other teams fans are really like.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 03:31 PM)
I think our problem is that we have to deal with stupid ass Flubby fans on a daily basis and it warps our perception of what the other teams fans are really like.

There is the key. How many RED SOX fans have you really dealt with? Probably not too many as a majority of them in this area are cubs fans wearing a Red Sox hat after last year. It skews your perception a bit.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 08:33 PM)
There is the key.  How many RED SOX fans have you really dealt with?  Probably not too many as a majority of them in this area are cubs fans wearing a Red Sox hat after last year.  It skews your perception a bit.

Good post. It was literally unbelievable seeing more and more people with Red Sox apparel last year. It makes me sick, to this day.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 03:33 PM)
There is the key.  How many RED SOX fans have you really dealt with?  Probably not too many as a majority of them in this area are cubs fans wearing a Red Sox hat after last year.  It skews your perception a bit.

We spent 3 days with them in August. It was not a pleasant experience. Many of them are not nice.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 03:37 PM)
Good post.  It was literally unbelievable seeing more and more people with Red Sox apparel last year.  It makes me sick, to this day.

Red and White...how do you have this love for both teams? Where do you live now?