Comiskey Park security bubble to be in place

WinningUgly85

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 08:42 AM)
It's illegal to SELL tix for higher than face value.  It's not illegal to BUY them for above face value, right?  So, if I'm out there just looking what can I be arrested for?  Looking?

I would imagine being involved in an illegal transaction probably isn't legal in some way, shape, or form. And with 200 undercover police/feds hanging around, it would be enough to convince me.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 08:51 AM)
I would imagine being involved in an illegal transaction probably isn't legal in some way, shape, or form.  And with 200 undercover police/feds hanging around, it would be enough to convince me.

Maybe you're right, but I'm still gonna give it a shot, I have no choice. Not to stereotype, but some street scalpers are obvioulsy scalpers and not cops. You have to use some street smarts and common sense.

This news works in favor of brokers. They probably hope everyone pulls the trigger today.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 09:03 AM)
Maybe you're right, but I'm still gonna give it a shot, I have no choice.  Not to stereotype, but some street scalpers are obvioulsy scalpers and not cops.  You have to use some street smarts and common sense.

This news works in favor of brokers.  They probably hope everyone pulls the trigger today.

Hopefully it means that the brokers prices will crash today as they won't be able to sell them through guys on the street tomorrow.

Good luck.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 07:48 AM)
I'm sure sceurity will be tight, but I bet a lot of this is a bluff.    The red line for example, is within a block of the park.  So if I lived in the neighborhood, got off at 35th to go home, I'll have a problem?

I'm sure you'll have to show that you live in the area, or be turning AWAY from the park. If anything, I am expecting it to be even more strict than they are saying it will be.