Sox Jersey on MLB.COM

RX Bandits

QUOTE(RX Bandits @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 05:00 PM)
anyone know how to figure out the sizes? on shop mlb they only have numbers such as 40, 44, 48, size 60, size 52, size 56. That is exactly what it says on the website. HELP!!

thanksk guys and gals

i would get the size that is the same as your suit jacket (you may want it bigger but that would be the size to use so that you get an idea)

Edited by THEWOOD

Buy a little bigger...I wear a 48 suit jacket (I have a big upper body) but I purchased a 52...I purchased my "blank" no name on it jersey last June (The away grey with Chicago on the front) I have a few stains, but I am afraid to wash it until our WS win the WS...call me superstitious if you want.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 05:30 PM)
I have a 40...fits me pretty good, but probably could have went with a 44.  I've noticed some fit different. 

I'm 6ft (well half an inch under, but 6 sounds better).

What's another half an inch, here or there?

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 08:30 AM)
I have a 40...fits me pretty good, but probably could have went with a 44.  I've noticed some fit different. 

I'm 6ft (well half an inch under, but 6 sounds better).

Yeah mine's a 40 too, and I just fit it, although Jason's seen how short I am. :crying

QUOTE(jimlandis @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 06:56 PM)
Anyone know where can I buy the White Sox black and tan leather sleeve jackets Ozzie wore during the ALCS?

MLB.com had them on their ste the day after ALCS Game 1, but I haven't seen them on there since then. Someone that uses IE might want to check since Firefox (that I use) doesn't always display all the pages on certain sites (like WhiteSox.com). :angry: