Fuckin Royals Bullpen

CWSOX45

Why are you angry? We should WANT the Royals to lose right now....no matter who they're playing. We need to lower our "Games behind 1st place" number and then take care of the Twins when we play them this weekend? And if we can't take care of the Twins then we don't deserve to win the Central anyway.

May walks Koskie in the bottom of the 8th to score Rivas. Score is now tied 5-5. Bases still loaded.... Could the Twins get any luckier?

CWSOX45

...and since then that kid May has only struck out 6 Twins in 2 1/3.

They are cursing him on their espn board. lol

Why are you angry?  We should WANT the Royals to lose right now....no matter who they're playing.  We need to lower our "Games behind 1st place" number and then take care of the Twins when we play them this weekend?  And if we can't take care of the Twins then we don't deserve to win the Central anyway.

No actually we want the TWINS to lose. The Royals are falling fast on their own while the Twins get hot. The best case scenario tonight is if the Sox win and if Kansas City wins.

CWSOX45

If the Sox just get themselves right and start winning games, there's plenty of games left against both of those teams. No point in scoreboard watching in May, I don't think...

I like the fact that the twins are playing extra innings before the weekend series - get them nice and tired!

Well speaking of Patterson (in that "Speed" poll), Yahoo just showed him teeing off a 2-run shot.

Looks like those scrubs are gonna sweep a 4-game set. I know it's the Brewers, but in Milwaukee.

NOW CMON ROYALS!!!

OOOOHHHHH, Sweeney a leadoff double!!!

Jesus! Cubs and Brewers 2-2 in the 16th. Twins/Royals 5-5 in the 13th.

Glad the only fantasy players I have starting from those two games are Ibanez and Sexson.

Combined 1 for 13 with  8 K'S!!!

Good lord my average is gonna SUCK!

OH s***! IBANEZ UP WITH THE BASES LOADED. CMON SALAMI!!!! I NEED THIS!!!!

I am in a real quandry here. On one hand I was going to say let the Twins win, but I hate the Twinkies with a passion. On the other hand I want the Royals to keep losing too. We need to kick the Twins behind this weekend and everything will fall into place.

I am in a real quandry here. On one hand I was going to say let the Twins win, but I hate the Twinkies with a passion. On the other hand I want the Royals to keep losing too. We need to kick the Twins behind this weekend and everything will fall into place.

Royals win 9-5 in 14 innings. Sox just have to take care of business tonight than we can concentrate on Minnesota.

CWSOX45

I was happy to see KC beat the Twins tonight. Simply because the Twins have been on somewhat of a roll, and losing that long tough game may take some of the wind out of their sails. Just in time for us to come in there and stomp the hell out of them.