The plane just landed

chisox72

i just got back from Midway and it was unbelievable. Ozzie and Kenny were no less than 10 feet from me. I saw everyone but Crede and Jenks. hopefully i can catch a replay somewheres. Buehrle was in his white lifted Ford F250, AROW in a gi normous red f250, crazy carl rollin on dubs in his caddy escalade, MVP JD in a dodge magnum, freddy was really cool and waving to fans outta the sunroof of his limo, same thing with Contreras and his daughter. everything was really a touching spectacle and something ill never forget. I'll be able to pass this moment on to my children and grandchildren, just as my grandpappy told us stories about the '59 Go Go Sox. overall a really great experience. these last few days have been the best of my life. :gosox1:

Edited by Dan

QUOTE(kevin57 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 04:52 PM)
I didn't see Jenks either.

I think they said Bobby went past in the group along with A.J. when about a dozen cars went by in under a minute.

If you can catch the video of them coming out of the plane...Bobby has a pimp-ass off-white suit on. It's classic.