Congrats Queen Prawn

Soxy

Thanks for all the well wishes!

It was a great day for a wedding. I was fine until an hr before we had to leave for the church and then about 10 minutes before I had to walk down the aisle. From what the groomsmen told me, Brian started to get really nervous at about 11/11:30 or so.

I am so glad that I opted for the videographer (really inexpensive and provides uneditted footage) so I can see everything then that I couldn't during the ceremony and reception.

At the reception, we of course we used Thunderstruck for the bridal party entrance (Another One Bites The Dust for the two of us) and we played Don't Stop Believin' as well - everyone that was left roared with approval on that one.

I have a ton of pictures on my camera (but not quite sure were the camera is...hopefully someone took it home (either my sister or me). All the stuff is in Cyclone so I can't get at it momentarily.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 30, 2005 -> 11:17 AM)
At the reception, we of course we used Thunderstruck for the bridal party entrance (Another One Bites The Dust for the two of us) and we played Don't Stop Believin' as well - everyone that was left roared with approval on that one.

Lol, awesome! The wedding I was in (same day as yours) I kept requesting Don't Stop Believin' from what may be, I am not kidding, I've been to a lot of weddings, teh WORST dj in the history of time. I mean, how can you like really bad music and not like Journey? Well, my table was getting really obnoxious and as he would introduce each song (hello, it's a wedding not the radio) we would start screaming for Journey. About 4.5 hours into teh reception he played it. Pandimonium, but it was great!

Although I will say this: I cried more at the Sox Rally than I did at the wedding. . .

I'm glad your big day went smoothly.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 12:33 AM)
do I want to enter my reception to Thunderstruck, the Imperial March from Star Wars, or the theme from Star Trek: TNG.

Dah you and your helpful ideas!

Congrats anywho.

Oh my. That is definitely not something I ever asked someone who was *getting married* to ask. Nerd.

Although no less odd than my best friend's choice of first song: Teenage Dirtbag. :P She's so cool.