HOF B. Robinson acknowledges Crede and the Sox

greasywheels121

http://brooks.mlblogs.com/my_weblog/2005/1..._sox_and_j.html

White Sox and Joe Crede

Congratulations to the White Sox – World Series Champions. Everyone keeps asking me what I think about Joe Crede. I think Joe Crede is probably like most of the White Sox players - not many had heard of any of these guys before the World Series but after the Series people will be looking at these guys and saying “hey, those guys are terrific players.” Joe Crede is certainly one of those players. I’ve been impressed with him. He’s got a good short swing. He hits the ball to right field and left field and makes some great plays in the field. After this series, everyone will know who Joe Crede is. He’s had a terrific post season and I wish him the best.

Wow, a "NICE SHORT SWING".

THAT is the biggest difference in Joe Crede from earlier in the year to October. He really did shorten his swing and get rid of that loopy ass swing.

If he can do that for a year, he'd be the .280/25/80 player we all want out there.

Joe Crede is certainly one of those players. I’ve been impressed with him. He’s got a good short swing. He hits the ball to right field and left field and makes some great plays in the field. After this series, everyone will know who Joe Crede is. He’s had a terrific post season and I wish him the best.

Ol' Brooksy hadn't watched us this year methinks.