Congrats Sox and Sox fans

Benchwarmerjim

I'd thank the Twins organization a whole lot for proving the blueprint for our team this year. I'm still surprised that the Twins weren't able to pull it off a couple years ago when they still had David Ortiz and a killer pitching staff.

EDIT: Hey Admins, turn back the clock 1 hour. :P

Edited by BigSqwert

Ortiz was always hurt

thats why the organization got rid of him. We couldnt afford to keep him around with Carl 'TightWallet' Pohlad

if you look at his games played stats with the BoSox, youll see that he doesnt miss too much time anymore.

But I am kind of happy The Sox are good, because rooting for rivalry games are fun and exciting

Too bad the Twins wernt that good this year. But maybe next

QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Oct 30, 2005 -> 11:03 AM)
Ortiz was always hurt

thats why the organization got rid of him. We couldnt afford to keep him around with Carl 'TightWallet' Pohlad

if you look at his games played stats with the BoSox, youll see that he doesnt miss too much time anymore.

But I am kind of happy The Sox are good, because rooting for rivalry games are fun and exciting

Too bad the Twins wernt that good this year. But maybe next

thanks much for the comments, and i whole heartedly agree with you on the rivalry. i mean, rivalries are one of the really great things about baseball and those tend to suck when there's only one good team. next year should be a helluva year with the sox, indians and hopefully twins all being very good teams. should be amazing. best of luck (cept when you play the sox!) :P

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 30, 2005 -> 10:43 AM)
Thanks Jim!  :cheers

Once again a classy post from you.  We've all enjoyed getting some additional insight on the Twins and what not, so here's hoping you stick around for seasons to come.  :cheers

you forgot to add "and we continue to finish ahead of you for years to come"