white sox tatoo

DrunkBomber

And here I thought I was the only one brain damaged enough to want a Sox tattoo after the win! Seriously, I have been itching for one for years now, and told my wife in June that if they won the Series, i would get one. Just have to design it now. If anyone here does get one, post pics.

I want to get a tattoo also... I was thinking something along the lines of the trouphy with "2005 world series champions chicago white sox" in balk under the trouphy. or i wanted to get the world champs sox logo they have on the offical site....if anyone has any other ideas for me i would love to hear from you

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 12:06 AM)
And here I thought I was the only one brain damaged enough to want a Sox tattoo after the win!  Seriously, I have been itching for one for years now, and told my wife in June that if they won the Series, i would get one.  Just have to design it now.  If anyone here does get one, post pics.

Even if they get in on their ass? :huh :lolhitting

my sox tattoo was my 1st...i got it 2yrs ago when i turned 18 right b4 the season started....its pretty exotic...its just the same logo on the jersey about 8 inches on the back of my calf of my leg...i luv it no regrets at all!!!! everyone knows ur a whitesox fan that way no matter what u wear :gosox3:

I'm also one of those that always told my friends when they were getting tats all these years, that if I ever get one it will be when the Sox win it all. I always wanted a tattoo and my mom was like "no tattoo's till your 18" Then when I turned 18 I didn't really wnat one anymore. Go figure....but I still always said if the sox do it...I'm doing it.

So hear I am as well.

If I can get a photoshop expert to help, I'd be grateful.

I just want the sox logo with

World Series arched downward above it and Champions arched upward below it. Then I want to put 2005 under champions and hoepfully can add 2006 and any other years under that....