Sox World Series DVD cheaper on Amazon

aboz56

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 11:48 AM)

Yeah i already bought it, the total was like $17 with shipping. But thats better than what MLB would have charges which is like $24 with shipping. It wont even ship till around thanksgiving though.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 04:50 PM)
I'd also love to see a DVD set with ALL the playoff games ~_^

Anybody know anything more about this? I know that there were a s***load of these out when the Red Sox won it all last year (illegally or otherwise), and I'd really like to get my hands on something like that, even if it's just the World Series games.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 12:44 PM)
Anybody know anything more about this?  I know that there were a s***load of these out when the Red Sox won it all last year (illegally or otherwise), and I'd really like to get my hands on something like that, even if it's just the World Series games.

We had a thread earlier in the week...I sent Brooks an e-mail and he said they would announce something soon...don't know what soon means...

linky

I recorded all the world series games on dvd .But I didnt buy the recorder till after the playoffs. I got all post game stuff on it too from Fox and Comcast and the final DVD has post game from FOX ,Comcast ESPN, ESPN News and the parade. I edited most commercials. If any one has a copy of the pennant clinching game recorded including pre game stuff, I'd like a copy since me and my buddy and his son all were on TV. We can work something out. Just PM me.