Miller Lite Sox WS cans

Irishsox1

I have no idea if Miller has made White Sox commertive World Series cans or if they exist, but I know that Miller has the exclusive right to all things Sox and beer related. Old Style does Cubs cans, Bears cans and they used to do White Sox cans, but Miller now has all the rights. I e-mailed Miller about any Sox WS cans and I got some bs answer about how Miller doesn't discuss any future marketing plans. Anybody seen something?

I just got off the phone with some marketing dude at Miller and he said that there is no plans to make commerative White Sox world series Miller Lite cans. I asked him why and he said they have no plans to make a White Sox can and thats all he can tell me. I told him that when the Packers won the 1997 Super Bowl, they got a special can and he told me that Miller was owned by a different company then and that they don't do that many special cans anymore. They do special packaging, but not special cans. I then told him the Packers suck and hung up on him.

QUOTE(Irishsox1 @ Nov 17, 2005 -> 12:05 PM)
I just got off the phone with some marketing dude at Miller and he said that there is no plans to make commerative White Sox world series Miller Lite cans.  I asked him why and he said they have no plans to make a White Sox can and thats all he can tell me.    I told him that when the Packers won the 1997 Super Bowl, they got a special can and he told me that Miller was owned by a different company then and that they don't do that many special cans anymore.  They do special packaging, but not special cans.  I then told him the Packers suck and hung up on him.

real classy.

QUOTE(GasHeGone @ Nov 17, 2005 -> 12:16 PM)
I admire you persistence.  Kinda reminds me of when I called up Doritos because my jackass friend insisted that Cooler Ranch came before Nacho Cheese.  Obviously, my phone call ended on a happier note than yours.

Go Sox.

Wow, somebody actually thought the Ranch was BEFORE the Nacho??? Must be a young 'un.

I want to start a campaign to bring back the REAL Taco flavored Doritos. You remember them, the original ones before the Taco Bell ones distorted the favor? Those things were GREAT! They tasted nothing like taco's though.

QUOTE(Irishsox1 @ Nov 17, 2005 -> 12:05 PM)
I just got off the phone with some marketing dude at Miller and he said that there is no plans to make commerative White Sox world series Miller Lite cans.  I asked him why and he said they have no plans to make a White Sox can and thats all he can tell me.    I told him that when the Packers won the 1997 Super Bowl, they got a special can and he told me that Miller was owned by a different company then and that they don't do that many special cans anymore.  They do special packaging, but not special cans. I then told him the Packers suck and hung up on him.

:lol: :lolhitting That may be childish, but, That made me spit my water on the comp screen.

QUOTE(Irishsox1 @ Nov 17, 2005 -> 01:05 PM)
I just got off the phone with some marketing dude at Miller and he said that there is no plans to make commerative White Sox world series Miller Lite cans.  I asked him why and he said they have no plans to make a White Sox can and thats all he can tell me.    I told him that when the Packers won the 1997 Super Bowl, they got a special can and he told me that Miller was owned by a different company then and that they don't do that many special cans anymore.  They do special packaging, but not special cans.  I then told him the Packers suck and hung up on him.

Switch beers...and chill. :cheers

1. I didn't tell the guy the Packers suck. I was joking, although the Packers suck....everyone knows that!

2. I've always liked the beer cans that celebrate a teams championship. I have a Iron City Beer for the '70's Steelers, a Old Style can celebrating Old Comiskey and a 1996 Packers Super Bowl Miller Lite that my friend gave me to rub it in my face, since I'm a Bears fan.

I always thought that when the White Sox won it all, some beer maker would make a can, and now that its happened, Miller won't make one and I'm kinda pissed. Also, if the Flubbies ever got to the World Series, every beer maker would be putting out Cubbie cans. Another example of the White Sox getting the short end, but I'll take the championship over a stupid can anyday.

3. I hate Miller Lite, I think it tastes worse that water. I would only want the supid can, because of the White Sox.

right on! the packers do suck.

:gosox3: