Season Ticket Balance

J-MAN

I am new to this but thought the balance due on season tickets was due in January.

I went to my account on-line and saw an invoice was issued for balance of season ticket cost on 11/11 and due 12/8.

No big deal since but wondered if this is earlier than it used to be - big chunk to lay out just before Christmas!

QUOTE(J-MAN @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 02:09 PM)
I am new to this but thought the balance due on season tickets was due in January.

I went to my account on-line and saw an invoice was issued for balance of season ticket cost on 11/11 and due 12/8.

No big deal since but wondered if this is earlier than it used to be - big chunk to lay out just before Christmas!

Talk to your rep, but I'm 99.9% sure you need 50% by Dec 1, they may let it slide until the 8th, and the balance Jan. 20.

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 03:11 PM)
It's always been 40% in October, 40% in December, and the balance in January.

This year the dates were/are 10/14, 12/1, and 1/20/06

I actually didn't realize you could do partial deposits, except in that World Series promotion they did (note: I had only had seasons once before, in 2005, and we bought the Ozzie plan in-season). So I just paid the whole thing when I bought my 27-game plan last month.

:crying

Would have been nice to hold onto some of that cash for a while longer. Lesson learned.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 03:20 PM)
I actually didn't realize you could do partial deposits, except in that World Series promotion they did (note: I had only had seasons once before, in 2005, and we bought the Ozzie plan in-season).  So I just paid the whole thing when I bought my 27-game plan last month.

:crying

Would have been nice to hold onto some of that cash for a while longer.  Lesson learned.

To be honest.. I should add a disclaimer.. this is what we pay and we are full season. But I have seen others say they have been invoiced the same in the past.

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 09:30 PM)
To be honest.. I should add a disclaimer.. this is what we pay and we are full season. But I have seen others say they have been invoiced the same in the past.

On further review my son said I received the invoice today - you are correct the balance due now is not the entire balance - I spoke too soon - apparently their on-line account shows the entire balance as due but the invoice received in the mail is the 50%.

Thanks and sorry next time I will wait to get all the info before asking.

QUOTE(J-MAN @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 03:52 PM)
On further review my son said I received the invoice today - you are correct the balance due now is not the entire balance - I spoke too soon - apparently their on-line account shows the entire balance as due but the invoice received in the mail is the 50%.

Thanks and sorry next time I will wait to get all the info before asking.

Oh no problem. I never count on the on line invoice. It's been wrong in the past so I always wait for the paper one.