Notre Dame game gave a salute to the White Sox.

wilmot825

QUOTE(bmags @ Nov 21, 2005 -> 09:20 PM)
i used to hate notre dame, then they started sucking...for a while...and then it tamed.

Since ND is good again, does that mean your "hating" is going to pick back up? There could be some medicine that could help you with that.

And why is it that anytime ND is mentioned, a bunch of posters have to point out how much they "hate" ND? Yea, yea...you hate ND...got it. You don't need to post it every time. Move on!

Also, there is a great Cubs/Bartman refrence in the new Family Guy/Stewie Griffin DVD. Oh, no, did I just start a "I hate Family Guy" thing now?

QUOTE(Irishsox1 @ Nov 22, 2005 -> 12:06 AM)
Since ND is good again, does that mean your "hating" is going to pick back up?  There could be some medicine that could help you with that. 

And why is it that anytime ND is mentioned, a bunch of posters have to point out how much they "hate" ND?  Yea, yea...you hate ND...got it.  You don't need to post it every time.  Move on! 

Also, there is a great Cubs/Bartman refrence in the new Family Guy/Stewie Griffin DVD.  Oh, no, did I just start a "I hate Family Guy" thing now?

Perhaps you should stick to WSI? :huh