Gamethread?

whitesox247

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol do we really need a reminder of how s***ty the game was............lmao......sorry only joking..........umm well its not pretty runners at the corners, no outs and its the top of the second....park looks pretty empty for a half price tuesday.............glad i worked late and decided to stay home and watch on tv instead... im thinking this weekend may be my last for a while at the ball park...........ill have a few games for sale if anyones interested................

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol even hawk and dj are tired of talkin about the game......i hear alot of dead air time in this inning... hawk gets excited and talks only when thers a strike lol...........

I went outside to water the lawn and fill up our bike tires. I need a break from watching them. Between watching them get their ass kicked and standing out on a field forever on weekends while my team gets it's ass kicked, I need a rest from baseball.

I will be out there in person to watch the mess tomorrow.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I still wish I could watch it, but its on the damn U.

jas tonite both teams are playin like nite of the living dead.... score is 0-0.......bot of the 3rd..... but we do have bases loaded... wanna bet we leave em stranded???? magggs up............ 1 out.......

Guest hotsoxchick1

of course dumbass is up there with 2 outs and a full count... bases still loaded... wanna bet we arent moving on the paths????? come on now dont be shy.........ill grab up everyones money equally...........lol.......

Guest hotsoxchick1

holy s***.. lee takes a walk... 1-0 good guys.......walked in..........lol lol lol......wtf.. i guess we take it anyway we can........ :rolleyes:

Bot 3rd

-Olivo singles

-Graf to 1st on fielders choice, Olivo goes to 3rd on throwing error

-Valentin reached on fielders choice to pitcher, Olivo out at home

-Thomas walks, bases loaded 1 out for Maggs.....

-Maggs pops up to 2nd baseman

-Carlos walks on a 3-2 pitch, Graf scores

-Paulie infield single, Valentin scores :o

-Crede grounds out

2-0 Sox

Big inning for Bart.  He needs to get out of this without giving up anything for momentums sake.  Those two two out runs could be huge.

Methinks that was a great inning for Bart. 2 K's and a popout. Hellz yeah! :headbang :headbang

LET'S GO WHITE SOX!

/finally has free time to sit down and enjoy games over summer break

Methinks that was a great inning for Bart.  2 K's and a popout.  Hellz yeah!  :headbang  :headbang

LET'S GO WHITE SOX!

/finally has free time to sit down and enjoy games over summer break

How did the semester end Apu? Good grades?

Semester ended with exams...an incredibly easy one, a few that just took up 2 hrs. to do and then one harder than f*** one [never take history of the modern Andes haha]. I'd like to know how I did but grade reports aren't available yet though.

Now let's hope Graffy gets something started!

Guest hotsoxchick1

is this game taking like forever to get over with or what........top of 5th.... no outs......runners on 2 and 1......2-0 good guys......geez us lets get this over with now while were still winning......... :rolleyes: