The Score pitches Ozzie Jr. as baseball talk host

HuskyCaucasian

Well I can't name the 12 Apostles but from memory, here are the 12 actors who played jurors in 12 Angry Men (1957):

Henry Fonda

Joseph Sweeney

Ed Begley

George Voskovec (he played an immigrant, his character corrected Begley's character when he said "He don't even speak good English")

Robert Webber

Martin Balsam

John Fiedler

Lee J. Cobb

Jack Klugman

Jack Warden

E.G. Marshall

Edward Binns

Neither Fonda or Lee J. Cobb won an Academy Award for their roles, although one or the other should have IMO.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthrax is never wrong until he is proven wrong without any squirming room whatsoever. It is a recurring pattern with him. Go back and look at his man-love of Orlando Cabrera or his anti Kennny Williams stance. It's the same bulls*** here ... and in the other thread about God. I gave him credit for admitting he was wrong on Cabrera anf Williams. But now I know he did so because he didn't have a choice. If you kicked him in the nuts, he wouldn't admit it until he realized he was laying on the ground holding them. That is the type of person you are dealing with here.

He's not worth the time or effort to 'discuss' anything with him.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 02:38 PM)
Well I can't name the 12 Apostles but from memory, here are the 12 actors who played jurors in 12 Angry Men (1957):

Henry Fonda

Joseph Sweeney

Ed Begley

George Voskovec (he played an immigrant, his character corrected Begley's character when he said "He don't even speak good English")

Robert Webber

Martin Balsam

John Fiedler

Lee J. Cobb

Jack Klugman

Jack Warden

E.G. Marshall

Edward Binns

Neither Fonda or Lee J. Cobb won an Academy Award for their roles, although one or the other should have IMO.

Great movie. One of my all time favorites.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 02:38 PM)
Wow, coming from you.. How could I expect anything less than at of a 8 year old?

Well.. In my defense I have been reading mostly your bulls*** posts today which has put me in the right mindset to respond in a manner you could comprehend.

Now... do you want to continue to act like an asshole and take the snippy comment for what it was, a joke, and move on.. or would you like me to put my nasty b**** hat on?

Well.. In my defense I have been reading mostly your bulls*** posts today which has put me in the right mindset to respond in a manner you could comprehend.

Now... do you want to continue to act like an asshole and take the snippy comment for what it was, a joke, and move on.. or would you like me to put my nasty b**** hat on?

FYI.. Get over yourself, your about as funny as having a bad case of diarrea.

As long as you stop being a b****.. truce..