Does your Church make you feel like this?

Texsox

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 11:21 AM)
I talked with him and the easter bunny.. We are going to the Tooth Fairy's house for a orgy this weekend.

:lolhitting oooh you better rest up after that one. Orgy with the Tooth Fairy, that's normal, nice fantasy :lolhitting

You are killing me with this stuff. LOL.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 11:37 AM)
:lolhitting oooh you better rest up after that one. Orgy with the Tooth Fairy, that's normal, nice fantasy  :lolhitting

You are killing me with this stuff. LOL.

I've never seen a troll as bad as this. And in bad, I mean not good at trolling. At least say something entertaining and have some good come backs. This was said by another famous person, " Now I see why lions eat their young." Well, I wasted enough time here. Have fun with this clown.

:chimp

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 12:08 PM)
WOW, just WOW.. But here we go again.. Time to explain to MR Emperor..

You should already know this answer.. Since you have read all the works of the greek Philosophers... No where does it mention "God", a higher being yes, beucase they could not explain how we are actually here, again this was proven by Darwin.. But I am sure you tell me that Darwin was a fraud to?

So you have read the works written by Socrates?

:banghead , well now let see if I have this correct, the ideas that They came up with stolen and altered for religion has no bearing on them.. Okay, Then yes that is not logical. Glad we can sum that up..

:lolhitting

Keep trying on this one..one day you can get it right.

Never finished the bible, I knew at an early age that it is nothing more than reading fairy tales, with that said. I plan to, but there is no rush to..

Maybe you should ask your church to buy you some?

Thank you for proving my point yet again. You instantly resorted to insults and humor when you could not provide an arguement. Or like you have done many times in this thread, you just boldly ignored something that you could not answer.

You technique is as transparent as your arguements.

All Darwin proved is that we evolved. Some in the church hold onto the arguements that this isn't compatable with religion, but then of course they also didn't admit the earth revolved the sun officially until 1992, so we see what the church interpretations of science is really worth. Just because the church does not understand Darwin, doesn't mean Darwin didn't just discover something God did when he created the universe. They are also just getting around to getting rid of limbo too... What does all that mean? Nothing. Once again, these are men trying to understand the universe. Once again, just because men don't understand what God has given them, doesn't mean that God doesn't exsist. Hell I don't understand what the hell you are thinking half of the time, does that mean you don't exsist? Again, you are building a strawhouse on the shortcomings of mankind. The shortcomings of mankind have exactly zero bearing on God. None. And any arguement you try to make using that as a basis is biblically faulty, which you would have known if you had actually taken the time to learn the otherside of the arguement, instead of strictly being a blind sap for what you agree with.

Anytime you would like to answer my questions, and show me some real actual proof, I would love to see it. Once again, I would like to see you strip down all of the show you put on in your posts and actually answer some questions. You still are avoiding 90% of the arguement and none of the sideshow.

Thank you for proving my point yet again.  You instantly resorted to insults and humor when you could not provide an arguement.  Or like you have done many times in this thread, you just boldly ignored something that you could not answer.

Other than you have no idea what it is you want to say.. You have no POINT.

You technique is as transparent as your arguements.

What is that trying to come down to your way of thinking?

All Darwin proved is that we evolved.  Some in the church hold onto the arguements that this isn't compatable with religion, but then of course they also didn't admit the earth revolved the sun officially until 1992, so we see what the church interpretations of science is really worth.  Just because the church does not understand Darwin, doesn't mean Darwin didn't just discover something God did when he created the universe.  They are also just getting around to getting rid of limbo too... What does all that mean?  Nothing.  Once again, these are men trying to understand the universe.  Once again, just because men don't understand what God has given them, doesn't mean that God doesn't exsist.  Hell I don't understand what the hell you are thinking half of the time, does that mean you don't exsist?  Again, you are building a strawhouse on the shortcomings of mankind.  The shortcomings of mankind have exactly zero bearing on God.  None.  And any arguement you try to make using that as a basis is biblically faulty, which you would have known if you had actually taken the time to learn the otherside of the arguement, instead of strictly being a blind sap for what you agree with.

How can you sit there with this Garabge and then call me out with no facts? Darwin proved that we evolved from single cells.. Which goes agains the theory of "God" created everything in 6 days which the bible states. Right here there should be a little light going off in your head (HMM if this is untrue, what else is) But no.. You sit there and throw the word God into everything. You even make excuses for this nothingness. You have been pre-progammed to think that there is a GOD when there is right there proof that Man created God..

FYI.. I was raised on Catholic schooling most of my life till I was 14,I did all the traditonal BS that goes along with it, till I ask a priest a simple question, when he did not have the answer, I look elsewhere.

Anytime you would like to answer my questions, and show me some real actual proof, I would love to see it.  Once again, I would like to see you strip down all of the show you put on in your posts and actually answer some questions.  You still are avoiding 90% of the arguement and none of the sideshow.

Answer what questions? What show, I am being 100% honest with you. showing you the path to the truth..

A man can bring a horse to water, but can not make them drink it..

90% of what arguement.. You are throwing out claims without backing them up.. BUt to your defenese, that is what religion is, throwing out claims and telling their followers to have faith in what they say is truth.

The main issue is, I have lived on both sides, you are stuck on one side and refuse to see the truth laid out in front of you.. If you have read the greek Philosphiers as you have claimed to have, how is it that you are so narrowminded to the truth.. Only willing to accept the wrong answers and the right ones.

Edited by AnthraxFan93

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 01:03 PM)
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Okay, a simple no would've done just fine. :lolhitting

Edited by vandy125

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 01:59 PM)
Other than you have no idea what it is you want to say.. You have no POINT.

What is that trying to come down to your way of thinking?

How can you sit there with this Garabge and then call me out with no facts? Darwin proved that we evolved from single cells.. Which goes agains the theory of "God" created everything in 6 days which the bible states.  Right here there should be a little light going off in your head (HMM if this is untrue, what else is) But no.. You sit there and throw the word God into everything.  You even make excuses for this nothingness. You have been pre-progammed to think that there is a GOD when there is right there proof that Man created God..

FYI.. I was raised on Catholic schooling most of my life till I was 14,I did all the traditonal BS that goes along with it, till I ask a priest a simple question, when he did not have the answer, I look elsewhere.

Answer what questions?  What show, I am being 100% honest with you. showing you the path to the truth..

A man can bring a horse to water, but can not make them drink it..

90% of what arguement.. You are throwing out claims without backing them up.. BUt to your defenese, that is what religion is, throwing out claims and telling their followers to have faith in what they say is truth.

The main issue is, I have lived on both sides, you are stuck on one side and refuse to see the truth laid out in front of you.. If you have read the greek Philosphiers as you have claimed to have, how is it that you are so narrowminded to the truth.. Only willing to accept the wrong answers and the right ones.

Facts? You're the logic thinker, I am the believer, remember? Its your job to deal in facts, remember? I have faith. The bible doesn't go into detail about how God created man exactly. Just because Darwin MAY HAVE proved where we came from, doesn't mean a thing. All it means if it is true, is that we still after all of these millenia are fallable... Tell me something I don't know. If you actually read the bible you again, you would understand that instead of having it regurgitated through your biased sources. Does the bible define a day as 24 hours? Did I miss that verse. And actually the bible saids that a day is as a thousand years to God, just to emphasize his timelessness.

Again with your example of the priest you are showing that you really need to actually sit and read your bible. Just because a priest doesn't have an answer, that doesn't mean that God doesn't exsist. You have repeatedly ducked my questions, does that mean that your philosophy is totally wrong? No, that is determined on its merits, not on the biblical knowledge of a priest. That is unless I missed the chapter on a priest being God, instead of being created in the image of God. For the tenth time, the imperfections of man do not prove that God does not exsist.

You call me stuck on one side, yet you have been completely unwilling to look at the otherside for yourself. You have chided people for what they have not read, but yet you have taken the word of your own side's teachers, and have not read for yourself to try to find out the truth. What does that say?

And as for man creating God, you throw that around as a fact, when you still haven't begun to approach proving that. You haven't offered any evidence that hasn't been completely blown out of the water yet.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 01:31 PM)
Facts?  You're the logic thinker, I am the believer, remember?  Its your job to deal in facts, remember?  I have faith.  The bible doesn't go into detail about how God created man exactly.  Just because Darwin MAY HAVE proved where we came from, doesn't mean a thing.  All it means if it is true, is that we still after all of these millenia are fallable... Tell me something I don't know.  If you actually read the bible you again, you would understand that instead of having it regurgitated through your biased sources.  Does the bible define a day as 24 hours?  Did I miss that verse.  And actually the bible saids that a day is as a thousand years to God, just to emphasize his timelessness.

Again with your example of the priest you are showing that you really need to actually sit and read your bible.  Just because a priest doesn't have an answer, that doesn't mean that God doesn't exsist.  You have repeatedly ducked my questions, does that mean that your philosophy is totally wrong?  No, that is determined on its merits, not on the biblical knowledge of a priest.  That is unless I missed the chapter on a priest being God, instead of being created in the image of God.  For the tenth time, the imperfections of man do not prove that God does not exsist.

You call me stuck on one side, yet you have been completely unwilling to look at the otherside for yourself.  You have chided people for what they have not read, but yet you have taken the word of your own side's teachers, and have not read for yourself to try to find out the truth.  What does that say?

And as for man creating God, you throw that around as a fact, when you still haven't begun to approach proving that.  You haven't offered any evidence that hasn't been completely blown out of the water yet.

I love this line:

For the rest of his life, Socrates devoted himself to free-wheeling discussion with the aristocratic young citizens of Athens, insistently questioning their unwarranted confidence in the truth of popular opinions, even though he often offered them no clear alternative teaching.

Facts?  You're the logic thinker, I am the believer, remember?  Its your job to deal in facts, remember?  I have faith.  The bible doesn't go into detail about how God created man exactly.  Just because Darwin MAY HAVE proved where we came from, doesn't mean a thing.  All it means if it is true, is that we still after all of these millenia are fallable... Tell me something I don't know.  If you actually read the bible you again, you would understand that instead of having it regurgitated through your biased sources.  Does the bible define a day as 24 hours?  Did I miss that verse.  And actually the bible saids that a day is as a thousand years to God, just to emphasize his timelessness.

Again with your example of the priest you are showing that you really need to actually sit and read your bible.  Just because a priest doesn't have an answer, that doesn't mean that God doesn't exsist.  You have repeatedly ducked my questions, does that mean that your philosophy is totally wrong?  No, that is determined on its merits, not on the biblical knowledge of a priest.  That is unless I missed the chapter on a priest being God, instead of being created in the image of God.  For the tenth time, the imperfections of man do not prove that God does not exsist.

You call me stuck on one side, yet you have been completely unwilling to look at the otherside for yourself.  You have chided people for what they have not read, but yet you have taken the word of your own side's teachers, and have not read for yourself to try to find out the truth.  What does that say?

And as for man creating God, you throw that around as a fact, when you still haven't begun to approach proving that.  You haven't offered any evidence that hasn't been completely blown out of the water yet.

I was waiting for you to come up with the statement of " you can not define a day" I laugh at that statement, for the simple reason it is an easy cop out. Now you can make-up any claim you want and of course you are right. Which then makes your arguement to you correct. When in fact it is nothing further from the truth. Thank you for showing your true colors.

So asking a priest why Dinosaurs are nowhere to be mentioned in the bible is a question they can't answer.. Other than the obvious answer (which it is not to ou) Why can't they answer this?

I have lived on the otherside.. What makes me need to look at the lies and decent that are religion? I know them, I was like you in my youth.

Man created God..I have given you evidence on the turnside, on how God- created man is untrue, that we have evolved. If that is true.. Then one can use that muscle in between your ears and state, if god never created man.. Then one had to create the other.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 03:06 PM)
So asking a priest why Dinosaurs are nowhere to be mentioned in the bible is a question they can't answer.. Other than the obvious answer (which it is not to ou) Why can't they answer this?

The obvious answer to this is because they haven't asked Carl Everett about it. Then they'd be able to answer any questions regarding dinosaurs.