*Official* Big XII Thread

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 4, 2006 -> 10:29 PM)
ISU down 2, has the ball with 4 seconds left and proceeds to get 2 shots blocked and a last second heave that misses. Part of my brain now feels warm and gooey.

Ahh yes, the Lute Olsen school of last seconds plays. Not good.

(BTW, he pulled off yet another one today. Arizona down 3 to Washington with 10 seconds left, and they end up getting a 25 footer from Hassan Adams that lands 3 feet short of the rim. Awesome.)

This is sickening that I put myself thru this. We hit 3's on like three previous possessions then Colorado stuffs us.

f***ing ridiculous.

We'll now be a ten seed in the tourney, facing Oklahoma State. The winner will likely get Kansas unless OU wins.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 5, 2006 -> 03:16 PM)
Haha A&M with a lock on a first round bye.  Tells me all I need to know about the Big 12 this year.

And I think that bye actually hurts them.... it certainly wouldn't be a bad idea to pick up another win or two for A&M in the Big XII tourney.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 9, 2006 -> 04:30 PM)
Five once ISU wins the tourney on Sunday. :D

Well if that's not supposed to be in green, ISU will knock A&M and Colorado out. And you really need to stop with your ISU stuff, between my dislike for Kansas and Iowa, the fact they never play Illinois or NIU (except in football :)), and the fact I feel bad for all ISU fans with how they lose games, your going to make me root for ISU.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 9, 2006 -> 04:34 PM)
Well if that's not supposed to be in green, ISU will knock A&M and Colorado out.  And you really need to stop with your ISU stuff, between my dislike for Kansas and Iowa, the fact they never play Illinois or NIU (except in football :)), and the fact I feel bad for all ISU fans with how they lose games, your going to make me root for ISU.

Haha. We're friggin miserable. You want no part. :P

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 9, 2006 -> 07:04 PM)
OSU's big guys shooting roughly 142% from the field. Iowa State's shooting roughly 2%. It's easy to get those numbers when the Cowboys shoot 1 ft from the basket, and ISU shoots 21 ft away from the basket.

That is actually accurate. At halftime, the OSU frontline players were 18 of 14 from the field.

ISU within 6, poor Heads. :lol: