Lost, season 2

smalls2598

last week, a buddy borrowed me season 1 of Lost. I heard a lot of great things about the show, but I was never able to watch it. So, last Sunday I watched the first 2 pilot episodes, and throughout the week, I watched at least two per night. I was addicted, wanting to see more without waiting, and i peaked at 9 episodes on Friday! I finished the the last few episodes last night, marking all 24 episodes in one week.

Lost is my crack, and i need more! But i can't just jump into the middle of season two. The first season was released on DVD last September, so I can expect season 2 to be released around the same date, but I can't wait that long.

Does anyone have all of season 2 recorded? If so, can I borrow or get a copy of it? You would be my bestest friend of all time :D

QUOTE(q\/\/3r+y @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 04:14 PM)
I keep hearing this show is extremely slow and drags on forever... truth to this?

It definately doesn't give too much away at once, but that is kinda what I like about the show. It doesn't fit conviently into one hour, and you actually have to pay attention to try to keep up with what's going on.

QUOTE(q\/\/3r+y @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 01:14 PM)
I keep hearing this show is extremely slow and drags on forever... truth to this?

It is one of the best shows I've ever seen on TV. Every week is exciting, while giving just a bit of the puzzle. I'd compare it to the Soprano's in the sense that every episode tends to lead somewhere.

Its just greatly done and after every episode I just want more.