NCAA Football 2007

I have been waiting for stuff to finally come out on it, so far I have checked on the IGN boards, saw a few videos that I wasnt too pleased with.. Nothing really looked new, but, its not set for release till July 3rd so hopefully they can make this one the best one yet with the new ESPN integration.. Also it appears they have finally taken into consideration that blocked kicks happen.. so thank god for that

NEW FEATURES

* All-New Momentum System—Capitalize on your window of opportunity as big plays, defensive stops, trick plays, and special teams keep you in a constant struggle for momentum.

* Back to School—Excel in the classroom to improve your overall character, and then balance your time wisely between studies, practice, and social events as you live the life of a Student Athlete.

* All-New Spring Game—Determine your depth chart in Dynasty Mode and decide whether to red-shirt incoming blue chip freshmen by evaluating their performances in the annual spring game.

* New Spring Drills—Hone your skills with 11 new and challenging mini-games focusing on all aspects of the game, including Rush the Quarterback, Passing Distance, and more.

* New Ways to Play—Utilize new gameplay mechanics like Jump the Snap, Slide Protection, Smart Routes, Defensive Hot Routes, and Precision Passing to gain every advantage over your rivals.

* All-New ESPN Integration—Get the latest sports news with real-time updates from ESPN Radio, and track all your latest Dynasty information via ESPN the Magazine and ESPN.com.

Images

Videos

4 Page Review

Edited by T R U

I hope to god that they've tweaked the discipline system. It seems like no matter what happens you get a few suspensions a year, even if you're at Northwestern with a lot of intelligent, highly disciplined players and you throw the book at one of your guys early.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 11:50 AM)
I hope to god that they've tweaked the discipline system. It seems like no matter what happens you get a few suspensions a year, even if you're at Northwestern with a lot of intelligent, highly disciplined players and you throw the book at one of your guys early.

Im am glad that there is a spring game now.. I am gonna enjoy playing with my young players.

I do not however like the stupid Back to School thing. Its as lame as the race for the Heisman.. I wish they would scrap all that stuff and put it ALL into Dynasty Mode.. Now that would be awesome

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 12:50 PM)

It got to the point where i just turned them off. They never made any sense and would cripple your team.

"Pierre Thomas missed breakfast at the dorms, this is unacceptable and we think he should be suspended for 4 games."

The changes overall seem really solid...this game should be very solid. Trickery, momentum...key components in the real game...finally here in the video game.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 01:28 PM)
It got to the point where i just turned them off. They never made any sense and would cripple your team. 

"Pierre Thomas missed breakfast at the dorms, this is unacceptable and we think he should be suspended for 4 games."

The changes overall seem really solid...this game should be very solid. Trickery, momentum...key components in the real game...finally here in the video game.

I remember watching him when he played for T.F. South. He tore s*** up.