Season Tix ?

Timoperezrulez

QUOTE(Timoperezrulez @ May 1, 2006 -> 12:48 PM)
does anybody know what the lowest possible price would be for 2007 Sox season tickets for a guy in his 20's looking to buy the cheapest season tickets available?Would stubhub be a cheaper way?

You want to buy season tickets from stubhub?

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ May 1, 2006 -> 03:19 PM)
Well since season tickets are sold out and there is a waiting list, either you wait or get them from stubhub.

2006 is...that doesn't mean you jump right to stubhub for 2007. I'd be surprised if all those first time season ticket holders renew.

QUOTE(Damen @ May 1, 2006 -> 04:24 PM)
2006 is...that doesn't mean you jump right to stubhub for 2007.  I'd be surprised if all those first time season ticket holders renew.

Yea because why would they want to go see a team that won a world series, and has a great chance of doing something special again this year. :bang

Plus, if some dont renew, there is already a pretty good sized waiting list for next year, so season tickets are going to be hard, almost impossable to get next year, if you dont have them already.

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ May 1, 2006 -> 04:34 PM)
Plus, if some dont renew, there is already a pretty good sized waiting list for next year, so season tickets are going to be hard, almost impossable to get next year, if you dont have them already.

Especially after we repeat.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ May 1, 2006 -> 09:34 PM)
Yea because why would they want to go see a team that won a world series, and has a great chance of doing something special again this year. :bang

there is a possibility that people who decided to buy season tickets this year extended their budget and couldn't afford 2 years in a row... a very good possibility actually. I still think it will be sold out next year, but, if you get on now it won't be impossible to get tickets.

QUOTE(Timoperezrulez @ May 1, 2006 -> 01:48 PM)
does anybody know what the lowest possible price would be for 2007 Sox season tickets for a guy in his 20's looking to buy the cheapest season tickets available?Would stubhub be a cheaper way?

Couldn't help but notice that you say your birth year is 1990 :bang

Also, a bunch of people/brokers bought season tickets to get WS tickets last year...

I have to think the availability next year will be decently reliant on our success this year.

^thats what my dad and brother did with two other guys. got ws tickets out of it. got 4 season tickets, each guy gets 20 games, with each person getting one ticket for opening day. not a bad deal. got seats 2 rows up from the sports bar. thats the racket you need to get in on.

but put your name on the list. if they call you with tickets and they are out of your price range tell them no thanks. i am sure you will still be on the waiting list just for different priced tickets. and i am sure they have that on the application or whatever you fill out.

i would assume stub hub would be more expensive for two reasons: 1. why would somebody sell tickets for less than face value, esp season tickets and 2. with the fee associated with stubhub that puts more cost to the tickets.

QUOTE(Timoperezrulez @ May 1, 2006 -> 01:48 PM)

Timo why don't you find a season ticekt holder willing to get rid of 20-25 games and go in with them? Its really a good way to get good seats and spend less.

QUOTE(Timoperezrulez @ May 1, 2006 -> 12:48 PM)

The cheapest way is to get on the 2007 waiting list (which is open NOW), and then get the UD Reserved plan of your choice ($925 or so for full seasons, I think about $400 for 27 games in 2006).