Knights take Double Header

Jim Spencer

The Knights took 2 from Louisville tonight. They've won 11 in a row now :cheers

Game 1: Heath Phillips pitched 6 scoreless in a 2-0 victory. Rogs a solo HR (3) Jeff Farnsworth got the save (6)

Game 2: Stephen Randolph pitched 5 scoreless (ND), Javier Lopez got the win in a 2-1 victory. The tieing run in the 6th and the winning run in the 7th scored on wild pitches. Lopez and Velandia went 2-3.

The Knights are now 23-6 :cheers

Jim, do you get a chance to go to Charlotte games or are you just an avid follower?

Both :D

I went to Toledo last month and saw them and I'm going to Indianapolis in 2 weeks. I saw them twice last year in Indianapolis. I listen to them on the web when ever I'm on-line. I've also seen the Barons 2 years ago in Western Tennesse ( I was there the day before Sosa showed for his rehab ).

I'm also a big fan of #44

The Trophy was there too.

This was my first time at a Knights game.... and man they were like 60,000 little 5 year old kids hopped up on sugar. The park is fun and even has a little amusement park thing going on.

I think Charlotte is ridiculous for trying to BUILD a TRIPLE A Ball PARK in their DOWNTOWN AREA..... I hate this city

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ May 7, 2006 -> 09:48 PM)
Awesome to see the Knights playing so well.  They're getting outstanding pitching every night.  So what's the scoop on this Heath Phillips?  Is he somebody that could realistically make it to the bigs?

He's been likened to Mark Buehrle.

He also has posted here.