Sammy, Sammmy...

BrandoFan

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

omfg... rotfpmplmmfao..........couldnt have happened to a better person.......this makes my day and i dont even care if we win or lose tonite... this alone is worth it.....lmao so much ..... potty break....... :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: ;) :P :o ;) :lol: :D :headbang :cheers :lolhitting :lolhitting

Guest hotsoxchick1
What happened, bat to the umpires room?

sammys been eeeeee jected..... oleary is out in right now...........lmao still.......this is too funny...........i hope the rays kill the scrubs tonite......... :headbang

sosa's bat shattered and the umpire saw something that looked to show the bat was corked. so they brought the bat to the umpire room brought the runner who scored on the play back to third.

although it isn't confirmed it is a corked bat, it would be very funny if it were and would be very interesting how the media would react to this.

I'll say this though, Sosa looked pretty concerned and quiet on the bench.

Guest hotsoxchick1
although it isn't confirmed it is a corked bat, it would be very funny if it were and would be very interesting how the media would react to this.

I'll say this though, Sosa looked pretty concerned and quiet on the bench.

well it must have been determined already....chimp had a heart attack a little while ago.........hear him now "ohh this is a shocked and stunned crowd tonite..... sammy and his bat ... shock and dismay.....shock and stunned this crowd surely is tonite" wtf........lol... he is such an ass... you would have thought that moses came down from heaven an parted the ball field...........lol.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sonia better watch her ass tonight. ShamME's whole "mystique" could come crashing down around him.

hide the rum bottles............

Guest hotsoxchick1
You've no idea how much I'm enjoying this. Sammy the sham, juice in the bloodstream and cork in the bat.

does it get any better than this???????? :huh: :D :D :cheers :cheers :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1

omg this is so funny.... if you have the chance to listen or watch fox sports net then do so .. chimp is going nuts with worry about shamme and his corked bat....... this is just so f***in funny it shouldnt be missed..........im dyin laughin here......... :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :headbang :headbang chimp is a moron for sure...........ill bet harry is rollin over in his grave with wonder where the hell this idiot came from.......lol......... :cheers :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

well it must have been determined already....chimp had a heart attack a little while ago.........hear him now "ohh this is a shocked and stunned crowd tonite..... sammy and his bat ... shock and dismay.....shock and stunned this crowd surely is tonite" wtf........lol... he is such an ass... you would have thought that moses came down from heaven an parted the ball field...........lol.........

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?! MY BELOVED SAMMY??! CORKED BAT!!?? THOSE FREAKIN WHITE SOX MUST HAVE PUT IT IN HIS LOCKER!! HE WAS SET UP I TELL YOU!

Oh man this will make my week, probably my month :headbang

Wait till they do some steroid tests on him :headbang

But of course NONE of this will be mentioned on TV, news, or radio. :finger

Guest hotsoxchick1

its being mentioned now and chimp is sittin up there in that box s***tin his pants over shamme gettin suspended or worse lol.... i cant wait till this order comes down.... im still lmao so hard on this one i cant even breathe..... :D :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: ..........

It must be the Home bats that Sammy Doesn't Know..... That would be chip!! LOL!!!

Watch it the flub fans might say the Sox put it in there like they said the sox fans killed the dam Ivy