What makes you want to pull your hair out more?

Which is worse?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse?

• ESPN sucking off Barry "Im a shitbag, roid freak" Bonds
    • ESPN having an orgasm every time the Yankees and the Red Sox play a meaningless early season game

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ May 8, 2006 -> 09:15 PM)
Yeah?  Is it mostly based on their offensive numbers?  Because that's pretty much the last thing that I look at if we're talking about catchers.  Victor Martinez would rank #1 in fantasy leagues, but in reality, he's a lousy catcher.  I mean, Pierzynski f***ing owns him if we're talking straight up C-slot.  You name the intangible, and it's all AJ.

Now, if you put them both at 1B (where Victor should be playing), then it's not even close.  He blows AJ out of the f***ing water.

So you are saying that Martinez cannot call a game? ;)

I totally agree. However, I wonder how AJ would throw runners out with pitchers who actually hold runners. We never get to see him get a chance to throw anyone out because it seems the runners get an extra 3 steps on him.

Yanks, Sawks series by far. I simply throw-up when they talk about them. WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL. Why not us and the Injuns/Tiggers? I'm not a fan of Bonds, but the man is making history no matter if he took steriods or not. Hitting that many homeruns, and doing it this year with a f***ed up knee that will probably end his career is simply amazing. When he passes Ruth, I will be happy for him, but IF he passes Aaron, I will be pissed.

I saw this on www.czabe.com

2. Pujols On Fire!

Can I ask a few questions about home runs, people?

How long until we can start getting breathless about Albert Pujols hitting 18 HRs in his first 35 games? How come there isn’t constant BSPN (Bonds Steroid Promotion Network) coverage of Pujols’ pursuit of Barry’s 73? What if Pujols hits 81 HRs? How will that melt everybody’s head just thinking about it? How come Pujols isn’t getting walked a s***load more than he is now? Could Pujols be on something we can’t detect? What if he hits a “clean” 62? Will it someday become more cherished than the phony Bonds, McGwire, Sosa 61+ seasons?

LOL, BSPN. Thats one I havent heard yet