What makes you want to pull your hair out more?

Which is worse?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse?

• ESPN sucking off Barry "Im a shitbag, roid freak" Bonds
    • ESPN having an orgasm every time the Yankees and the Red Sox play a meaningless early season game

Honestly, as much as I hate the Yankees, I have to say Bonds. I absolutely hate the man, not really because of the steroids (although that isn't a plus in his book) but mainly because of his complete asshole personality. If he was at least a good teammate and didn't act like a complete racist 99.9% of the time, I probably wouldn't hate him so much.

But thats not the case.

Honestly, as much as I hate the Yankees, I have to say Bonds.  I absolutely hate the man, not really because of the steroids (although that isn't a plus in his book) but mainly because of his complete asshole personality.  If he was at least a good teammate and didn't act like a complete racist 99.9% of the time, I probably wouldn't hate him so much.

But thats not the case.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Excatly what I was thinking. We also hear this s*** about Binds every day.

Edited by Cuck the Fubs

I hate Bonds VERY much, I hate Yankees and Red Sawx VERY VERY much. That game they played last week when Ortiz went yard, I remember on BBTN, John Kruk was like yeah its playoff baseball in May...that really rubbed me the wrong way.

I think they do a disservice to the rest of the teams and all other talent when they air the Yankees all the time, or the Red Sox. There are plenty of players and teams, mate. Don't focus on just two.

Although that goes the same with Bonds, which is probably worse because Bonds is one man and not two teams, no matter how much they pretend he is.

Bonds pisses me off more, though, so I'd say Bonds. And his show sucks.

Until Bonds goes away I go with him. After that it'll be back to hating the Red Sox and Yankees. I still can't believe they have a guy doing full time coverage on Bonds. Pedro Gomez must hate himself.

QUOTE(G&T @ May 8, 2006 -> 09:24 AM)
Until Bonds goes away I go with him. After that it'll be back to hating the Red Sox and Yankees. I still can't believe they have a guy doing full time coverage on Bonds. Pedro Gomez must hate himself.

at least it's not a white reporter.

I hate the Yankee-Sawx coverage way more than Bonds. Yankees-Sawx seems like it's a friggin hollywood something or another, getting the latest scoop on who's in and who's not. I absolutely hate the uppity way the Yanks and Sawx players go about the game, thinking they are superior to all because they get all the attention, and how their rivalry is everything in sports. I mean, talking to Larry Bowa and seeing what it's like in person? WTF is that? Looks like baseball to me. The Yankees-Sawx rivalry is not only the the most overrated rivalry in sports, but just the most overrated thing, in general, in sports today. I can't think of anything else that puts me to sleep faster than Yanks-

Sawx.

Atleast with Bonds, there's justification for so much coverage, about to pass a milestone home run mark. People like to see history happen, and people feel that passing 714 is history...I'd agree. Plus, Bonds has handled all this pressure amazingly well. I would be surprised as hell if anyone else under these same circumstances didn't crack under the pressure and just plain quit. I don't consider myself a fan of Bonds, and I could care less either way as to whether or not he breaks the record, but I have a lot of respect for the man.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 8, 2006 -> 07:24 PM)
makes me feel so much better about myself

Yep, me too. I feel like such a stroke whenever I'm watching that piece of s*** network, especially during football season.

Hey, isn't it time to get Crede in that signature? What about Pierzynski, who is arguably Top 3 in the MLB out of the C slot, all intangible aspects of his game considered? ;)

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ May 8, 2006 -> 04:00 PM)
Yep, me too.  I feel like such a stroke whenever I'm watching that piece of s*** network, especially during football season.

Hey, isn't it time to get Crede in that signature?  What about Pierzynski, who is arguably Top 3 in the MLB out of the C slot, all intangible aspects of his game considered?  ;)

:lol: not enough room for all of them, plus I don't want to change the sig around and jinx anything (although maybe I should take Count out of there now...)

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ May 8, 2006 -> 09:00 PM)
Yep, me too.  I feel like such a stroke whenever I'm watching that piece of s*** network, especially during football season.

Hey, isn't it time to get Crede in that signature?  What about Pierzynski, who is arguably Top 3 in the MLB out of the C slot, all intangible aspects of his game considered?  ;)

Ill still take Pudge, V-Mart, Mauer, Hernandez, and arguably Molina over Pieryznski. Prob a few others too but those are the one's that come to mind.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 8, 2006 -> 06:11 PM)
About the only things worth watching are PTI and then Sportscenter briefly if you missed a highlight.

Other than that, its garbage.

Sportscenter is totally worthless and has been ever since Keith Olbermann left way back when. Now all you have is Stuart Scott doing his ebonics act and all his wannabe co-hosts trying to act just like him.

BLAH!

If I want highlights I'll get em from MLB.com and spare myself the douchbaggery.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ May 8, 2006 -> 06:17 PM)
has to be Yankees vs Red Sox stuff, so annoying.

hopefully i'll get to hear that fat idiot, boomer, and his "noooooooooo!" call after the white sox eliminate his beloved carmines in the playoffs.

That was one for the ages right there. It was almost as refreshing as watching Pods launch one off Lidge.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ May 9, 2006 -> 12:40 AM)
Ill still take Pudge, V-Mart, Mauer, Hernandez, and arguably Molina over Pieryznski.  Prob a few others too but those are the one's that come to mind.

Yeah? Is it mostly based on their offensive numbers? Because that's pretty much the last thing that I look at if we're talking about catchers. Victor Martinez would rank #1 in fantasy leagues, but in reality, he's a lousy catcher. I mean, Pierzynski f***ing owns him if we're talking straight up C-slot. You name the intangible, and it's all AJ.

Now, if you put them both at 1B (where Victor should be playing), then it's not even close. He blows AJ out of the f***ing water.