bored at work?

soxfaninbeverly

Aah, its all about quick decision making. Do you risk trying to get all the way over or go with the closer tight squeeze under? Choices, choices, choices.

And the lowest you can get is 20. I did it. I clicked and just let go of the mouse. Tried it several times and thats as low as I got...

Aah, its all about quick decision making. Do you risk trying to get all the way over or go with the closer tight squeeze under? Choices, choices, choices.

And the lowest you can get is 20. I did it. I clicked and just let go of the mouse. Tried it several times and thats as low as I got...

I found the key is keeping your copter straight as often as possilble.

barely got past 2000 I lightened my mouse to make it more manueverable but that didn't help so I used an emory board on the mouse ball and I think I can do better.

Wow, this guy wants to do well. :headbang

I got a 19....