Saturday Night on WGN

elrockinMT

Ok. I'll be watching the Sox on TV Saturday night. Colon pitches so we'll see if he can pitch as good as Buerhle and Loaiza have been doing. If we get no offense once again and lose I think the axe may actually drop this time.

What do you all think?

Ok. I'll be watching the Sox on TV Saturday night. Colon pitches so we'll see if he can pitch as good as Buerhle and Loaiza have been doing. If we get no offense once again and lose I think the axe may actually drop this time.

What do you all think?

If we were serious about winning, the axe would have dropped when we went one game under .500. This organization is a joke.

CWSOX45

Could be. I'm a true Fan and I love the Sox but i'm not gonna watch. I'm gonna stay over at the Girlfriends house. More action there

Hell It's more exciting to watch those National Championship Spelling Bee Tournaments on ESPN than watch the Sox bat.

Hey JR, can you spell mediocre.....AGAIN.

Someone please do something.

CWSOX45

If we were serious about winning, the axe would have dropped when we went one game under .500. This organization is a joke.

Couldn't agree more

No that would have been day two of the season.

When KW was having his little press conference to announce nothing he and JM should have wrapped their arms around each other and rode off into the sunset. That was about 4 weeks ago.

Couldn't agree more

When KW was having his little press conference to announce nothing he and JM should have wrapped their arms around each other and rode off into the sunset. That was about 4 weeks ago.

I meant like after 40 games. I wouldn't expect the organization to have done something so early in the season, I meant as in early or middle May. Too late now though.

CWSOX45

Couldn't agree more

I meant like after 40 games. I wouldn't expect the organization to have done something so early in the season, I meant as in early or middle May. Too late now though.

CWSOX45

I don't think it's too late. We still have a little over half the season. Stranger s*** has happened.

But, it won't happen with Jerry Manuel at the helm

WE WON!  Hopefully we can build on a solid performance. Sunday with Loaiza out there will possibly set the toe for the future. Playing SF at Comiskey Cell is going to be interesting.

We get to watch Barry Bonds take Jon Garland deep about 3 times on Monday, and then watch him take Dan deep 2 times, and then Buehrle will walk him about 3 times while Santiago takes him deep about 2 times.

How exciting! :)

Yeah, we're on a roll now. You can't fire JM after 2 wins in a row. And let's hope Barry Bonds doesn't hit a ton of homers against us. As long as our guys aren't star struck I think we will be ok against SF. Interesting to see how Ray-Ray Durham does at ex-Comiskey.

Yeah, we're on a roll now. You can't fire JM after 2 wins in a row. And let's hope Barry Bonds doesn't hit a ton of homers against us. As long as our guys aren't star struck I think we will be ok against SF. Interesting to see how Ray-Ray Durham does at ex-Comiskey.

I get the feeling that Ray will go off this weekend. I just hope to see Miguel gun him at second a couple of times. :bringit

He'll go off in the old park just like other guys do when they come back, i.e. Mike Cameron.